Meet-n-eat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I dont think I will make it.

So we skipped a couple months because of Thanksgiving and Christmas, but we're back to it this month. Keeping with the Brewery theme...

The meet-n-eat is going to be at Straight to Ale brewery at 6:00 pm this Thursday, January 26th. Details on Straight to Ale are here:

Straight To Ale – Southern Born. Southern Brewed.

Hope to see you there.

So we skipped a couple months because of Thanksgiving and Christmas, but we're back to it this month. Keeping with the Brewery theme...

The meet-n-eat is going to be at Straight to Ale brewery at 6:00 pm this Thursday, January 26th. Details on Straight to Ale are here:

Hope to see you there.
Greatness! I should be there! Pigalicious... Yum

Hope to see you there.

Which location? The website has 2 listings

Hate to miss the trifecta...good beer, food and company but not going to make it.

Hate to miss the trifecta...good beer, food and company but not going to make it.

Don't worry, I'll have a beer for you....:beer:

Recommend we give Below the Radar a shot as the next M&E.

Big parking lot to line up the rigs is right next door.

Capture.JPG

Dinner is reserved for 10ish on the 23rd at Below The Radar. 6PM

Everyone park on the east side parking lot and let's take a club pic!

Awesome, thanks Jason!

Bumpty Bump!

Please plan to make it to BTR this Thurs!

Our next meet-n-eat is this Thursday, March 23rd at 6:00 pm. Here's a link to the restaurant, 306 BBQ at the Greenbrier location.

http://306bbq.com/greenbrier/

Our May meet-n-eat is tomorrow, Thursday 5/25 at 6:00 pm and we're at Newk's this month.. Hope to see you all there....I'll actually make it this time and give everyone a run down on GSMTR and Mardi Krawl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom