Meet-n-eat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don't forget! Meet-n-eat is this Thursday......

Hi all, time for some Cajun food! Our meet-n-eat is at Po Boy Factory this month.

We got a private room reserved and several of us are planning to bring our families with us.

We'll be there Thursday July 28th at 6:00 pm.

Hope to see y'all there!

Huntsville Cajun Seafood Restaurant

Landcruiser is waiting on second new radiator to arrive and my Lovely Bride is sick so will have to wait till time gets closer to see if we can make it

Uh oh, hope the wife and the land cruiser feel better soon!

My bride and I have caught a cold so we won't be there tonight someone post a few pics from tonight please

Man that sucks. Sorry. Its kind of a separate building, but it's only 5 feet from the main part of Po Boys. We ended up with 25 people, had fun. Hate we missed each other.

image.jpeg

Sorry about the confusion. We were in Po Boy's second building next door to main building. Donnie reserved the entire building for us. We had a good turnout. Donnie said he would be happy to have us back anytime in the future.

How'd the server not know?

You got me, I told him we were here with the Landcruiser club and he didn't even acknowledge he knew what I was talking about. I looked in the back room and didn't see anyone, so we just decided to sit down and eat by ourselves. I didn't even know they had a separate room, I thought that other building was for the catering business. Oh well, my fried gator was good.

Thanks for letting a new guy join for dinner last night. I enjoyed meeting everyone that attended and look forward to meeting others.

One question, do I need a TLCA membership as well?

Our next meet n eat is coming up. We liked po boys so much that we are doing it again!

See us next Thursday, August 25th at 6:00. We'll be in the second building again....bring your families! Maybe @SM Racing will eat with us this time instead of in the other building!

Huntsville Cajun Seafood Restaurant

Spousal unit and I will be there. Daughters will be joining us again too if homework/studying doesn't interfere.

Me and my Bride plan on being there

We will be in the second building which is blue or purple for those that haven't joined us at Po Boys to date. o_O :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom