Meet and greet? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There is an Appalachian Brewing Company in Camp Hill which is basically just up the road from the Quaker Steak: LINK
There is actually another one on the Carlisle Pike further west from the Quaker Steak, but the one in Camp Hill typically isn’t crowded. They have a pretty big parking lot, separate bar and dining areas, and the food is great. It would make a fairly low key place to hang out for an evening.

It looks like ABC is off the table after next week until it is replaced with a Federal Taphouse in August: LINK

ABC on cameron st. Is great. The fed is one of my favorite places in Lancaster.

Bringing this back to the top for the Fall - any interest?

Where would be a good central location for everyone? Harrisburg area? Lancaster area?

If we’d want to meet up, I could set things up over here in the West Shore area of Harrisburg. A new place just opened up that I think would have potential.

Ever Grain Brewing Company

logo_banner.png

If you’re familiar with the area, they’re in the old Sun Motor Cars Mercedes dealership - so lots of parking space to show off our rides. They’ve also got a good selection of their beers on tap and food available from Our Kitchen Table.

You mean the Brewhouse Grille? The one off of Old Gettysburg Road?

Yeah, sort of like teenage girl drama - something is wrong, but I’m not going to tell you what… :princess:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom