May ROTM- 5/30 Coconino NF (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

On the off chance that there becomes a last minute opening in the group, I will be camping in Sedona this weekend and would like to make this run...

Any official updates on meeting place/ time? I know 8:30 was discussed. We will be coming up Friday night so I'd like to plan camp somewhere nearby our start. Thanks!

Would you consider a later start time up North as a bunch of us will be driving up from Phoenix area Saturday monring?

Do you have a idea how long the trail will take with ten vehicles and making stops to enjoy views and take pictures?

The first post has been updated: 930 departure from the Sedona Safeway

Not sure what our trail time will be, but I would guess we make it to camp between 3 & 4pm. Hard to judge this, though, just a (barely) educated guess. I am going to try and snag a camping spot near the "End of the World" on Wednesday. Hopefully it will still be there on Sat.

The good news is that fire danger is minimal... Campfire is on!

Last edited:
Do the Phoenix (and Tucson) people want to meet on the north side of Phoenix somewhere before? Say 7:00 or so?
Suggestions:

Do the Phoenix (and Tucson) people want to meet on the north side of Phoenix somewhere before? Say 7:00 or so?
Suggestions:
I am up for a land cruiser convoy from Phoenix to Sedona. Pick a place n time and will meet there

Murf needs to check his calendar, it's month end and he wasn't sure he was going to make it.

I
I hate to miss this run, but I will not be able to attend. Please give my spot to the next person in line

Sorry you can't go Murf, but I will put your freed up slot to good use!
We'll be there in a black 100 - most likely will bring "Kritter" (my 4 year old son) - and we'll camp Saturday night.
HAM - W9AND
thanks!
LA/Andy

I saw Alvis today, he is pumped to go. Hope you all take bunches of pics!

Sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it, Wilma.

Those on the waiting list... You may be moving up! Pm's sent

Ill be rolling with Taco Charlee and Cruddz
edit- in Cruddz's 80

How about the Chevron/McDonalds on Carefree highway for a meet-up point for the Phoenix crew? Exit 223A on I-17N.
Takes 90 mins to get to the Sedona Safeway from there so plan to leave from there at 7:45 am?

upload_2015-5-27_7-59-27.png

upload_2015-5-27_7-58-15.png

Since cruddz is going to be my ride, I leave whenever he wants to.

We will see you at McDonald's on Saturday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom