May 8th--First Annual Pig Roast-Dont Miss this Event (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

P90X , you really are a Funny Little Man!!!​

HENDOG, gonna be like old old old times with you, victor, and I this weekend. can't wait!!!!!!!

Amen Brother!!!
Tom Slick!.jpg

Thanks for everything, the food was good and Osky and his friend had a really good time, they were talking about it on our way back...
1.jpg

The ticks had a great time also!!!​

Got home about 8:30 last night and had a great time. Many Many THANKS to Dave and Olga for opening their home to us. Also gotta thank Tom Victor for cooking the pig and everyone for all of he help and assitance that made this a success.

I think the head count was 45 + about 10-15 kids, it was good to see so many people

Oh, and...The food was FANTASTIC! that corn--wow

part of the crowd
Pig Roast 023.jpg

Saturday's fire ring
Pig Roast 025.jpg
Pig Roast 027.jpg
Pig Roast 023.jpg
Pig Roast 025.jpg
Pig Roast 027.jpg

Durhamtown was actually kind of dry, except for a few spots that is...
Pig Roast 002.jpg
Pig Roast 008.jpg
Pig Roast 010.jpg

A few spots that my 80 seemed to find...

looked pretty muddy. Sorry I couldn't make it. Mothers day weekend and had to go out for dinner Saturday.

Looked fun, but way to much mud for my liking.

pics da**it! :flipoff2: I'm looking for just a few and "no" there not what you think!

Yeah but Nick and Miranda do :flipoff2:

Alright ladies (Ted and Josh), yall are like teenage girls waiting for a boy to call back, well here ya go.... :grinpimp:
DSCF2073.jpg
DSCF2087.jpg
DSCF2090.jpg

some more...
DSCF2079.jpg
DSCF2088.jpg
DSCF2077.jpg

Alright ladies (Ted and Josh), yall are like teenage girls waiting for a boy to call back, well here ya go.... :grinpimp:

hmmmm, sounds like you have a little experience... :hmm:

cool pics, thx. had to see the new suspension in action. me happy now :hillbilly: BTW, did you misplace my passenger rear tire in the 1st pic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom