Mangacor plug wires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was looking through Magnacor site and found 8.5mm silicone plug wires and wanted tosee if anybody used this and what the feedback is.
Thanks. ???

aktion082.gif

Why go away from stock? OEM is good. :flipoff2:

I am not trying to stay away from OEM. Wanted to see if there is any improvement by going with 8.5mm Silicone.

It is difficult to improve upon the OEM wire set for the 1FZ, particularly in the fitment catagory and weathersealing the sparkplug tubes.

[quote author=410225 link=board=2;threadid=5202;start=msg40567#msg40567 date=1063377514]
I am not trying to stay away from OEM. [/quote]

Cdan just likes to hear that. :flipoff2:

Seriously, not much room for improvement with the mighty 1FZ-FE.

I agree with the above comments....unless you have a SBC with 300 hp, you really aren't able to take advantage of this high technology wire from Magnecor, Accel, MSD, etc. Furthermore, I'm really, really impressed at the size of the OEM wires and how well they seal and perform. Normally I balk at OEM stuff but Toyota seems to have their shiat together on many aspects of this vehicle. Did I mention how much I love this rig? :p

By and large, Toyotas are the only vehicles I've ever owned where OEM is preferred over aftermarket on almost EVERY maintenance item, i.e. spark plug wires, brake pads, rotors, etc.

Toyotas cost a little more than comparable (if there even is a comparison) vehicles in the same class when new, but it's more than obvious to me where all the extra money is going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom