Make an introduction (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys, my wife and I are moving to The Springs August 1st.. I may not have a cruiser (yet) but I'll hang with you guys if you allow me to :D

My cruiser buddies here in AR have been such a great family and I hope to join yours.

Here's my rig, I suppose she'll keep up with most of yall ;)

Great looking rig. Look forward to wheelin' with you.

Moved from Farmington New Mexico to Naples FL '04, back to Pueblo West '06 back to Cape Coral FL '09.....I'm dyin' hea! Decision made to Sell waterfront condo I rent out to snowbirds, and am looking for warehouse house in Colo Springs. I'm severely burned up here in SoFlo. We are going to keep our home here in the Cape. and spend 6 months in each place. Back in the mid 80's lived 10 years in Idaho Springs, Over to Greenland rd Monument area early 90's Then to Walden Co up in North Park, Hooked it to live in Hesperus/Durango then Some College in Farmington New Mexico. It was great living on the doorsteps of the La Platas and the San Juan mountains. One thing I've always had and still do is my Green '71 FJ there. Been over a lot of passes. Now we just cruise in town and the beachs....Bummer...The Cruiser is getting sick of it. I need a high altitude fix. I gotta get back above timberline. We hope to do this in the next 6-8 months. OK My Dream Home in Colorado Springs: Need a moderate size warehouse that can have a basic apartment inside...Gotta have room for Cruiser projects..I gave up my beautiful '85 FJ 60 and my tough '76 FJ55 when we moved to Naples. If only..oh the regrets....I've always been a Cruiser man.. First new Cruiser was a '71 40 bought new when I was 20 sold 3 yrs later . Bought my Current '71 in 1980. 1 year longer than married to the wife. I'm in the middle of it's first ever rehab currently. We are moving back to Colorado. Yes we are. If you hear of the warehouse lemme know..I'm checking Zillow frequently.

Hey Captn...be great to have you back in CO! I'm down in Pueblo West now...cost of living is still much lower than Springs, but its growing. You might check the areas off Industrial Blvd in PW...always things moving in and out with shop space. It'd be nice to have another cruiser head down south...

I'm checking Zillow frequently.[/QUOTE said:
Hi there Capt! Welcome back to best state in the Union! I've moved here from Florida myself, though don't have the history you do with the country. My wife is a Realtor and we would be happy to help you find the perfect place, she has been in the Springs for over 20 years so she knows the area very well. In fact, it sounds a lot like my perfect home if I can ever convince the wife. ;) As for Zillow, I wouldn't recommend that to do personal searches, Realtor.com is a much better search and more accurate with less spam/phishing listings.

If you'd like we can help out or if you find something we can help show it to you. Send me a PM and we can talk some more.

Again, welcome back to Colorado (for 6 month stints) and best of luck on the rehab!

Hey guys my name is Guthrie, just moved to Golden from Austin. I drive a 95' 80 series with a sometimes on, sometimes off Honda CRF250L. Really excited to be in Colorado as its been my life goal to live here. Hope to make it out to a meeting or a run before too long. I tried to stay active in the Austin club.

IMG_20150408_203916.jpg

DSCF7150.jpg

IMG_20150619_215440.jpg

IMG_20150307_135908.jpg

Nice pics - if you're up in Golden, the Rising Sun club will be alot closer for you. Those guys make it down to our runs on occasion & vice versa.

Hello everyone. I will be moving out two Colorado Springs this summer. I am active duty Army and will be stationed at Ft. Carson. I currently have a 100 series who is getting a ton of love (and money) at the dealership getting ready to make the drive. I love my hundy but she has a ton of rust! Those of you out that way will be shocked.

Anyways I hope to get to know many of you in the future. Thanks.

Hi everyone I'm Cody, not sure how I never found this section until now but glad to be here. I work on Peterson AFB and was walking out to my cruiser after work and spotted a red 60 series(maybe? Still learning cruisers) with a Colorado Land Cruisers sticker ..I looked up the website and the forum link brought me right back here.

Anyway I've bought a couple of 100's recently and have become totally addicted. I look forward to meeting all of you at one of the monthly get togethers and hitting the trails!

IMG_20160303_175343715.jpg

Welcome Cody...nice 100 series! The red 60 was most likely Tracy's...its pretty nice! The next meeting will be March 15, just keep an eye on the forum for details. Look forward to seeing you there...

Yes, that would be me! Welcome, Cody--there are a few Land Cruiser enthusiasts at PAFB. Two guys I work with have FJ40's, and there's a slew of Tacoma, mini-trucks, and 4Runners.

Seeing that you have two 100's, I would agree that you're addicted. Now you just need a 40 or 60 project!

Appreciate the welcome! I plan on making the meet on the 15th and learning more about becoming a member.

@SAS that was the first time I've seen your 60, it definitely grabbed my attention. I see a blue 40 pretty often in the parking lot that looks immaculate. Also started noticing a built silver 80 in the lot within the last month or so.

I may sell my other stockish 100, a 40 or 60 project would be awesome.

@wpsfan --OK, see you at the meet, if not sooner around Pete. BTW, that blue 40 is, indeed, very nice; I've spoken to the owner but his name escapes me at the moment. There is also a tan 40 often at Pete, immaculate, owned by a man named Steve IIRC.

@AZBuman -- the next meeting is March 15th. Hope you can make it.

@guthriealexander -- I won't suggest that you drive down to Springs for a Tuesday evening meeting (assume you've joined Rising Sun), but also note that we've posted the trail calendar in the club's "main" area...March 19th is The Gulches, which is near Woodland Park. You'd be very welcome to join us for some trail time--and it's not too great a drive from Golden.

Hey guys wanted to introduce myself. My name is Adam and I am new to the Pueblo area (just moved from Farmington NM) and new to the land cruiser as well. After months of searching I finally located a 100 series with low miles, nearly no rust, and great service records so the short of it is I now have a Land Cruiser ha.

I am hoping to make it to the meeting tonight to learn more about becoming a member and looking forward to getting to meet you guys and learn more about wheelin'.

Welcome Adam. I look forward to meeting you tonight, this will be my first meeting as well. I live between Fountain and Pueblo so pretty close.

Alright...more Pueblo area people!! Welcome guys...I didn't make the last meeting...but it would be great to meet up with you southern guys some time!

Work-permitting I am always down; Look forward to it.

Hey guys, my name is Jessie and I have been in the Springs for three years but I just joined the Toyota Family a little over a year ago when I left the military. I am fortunate to be the second owner of this 1976 FJ40 with a 1991 Chevy Corvette engine. My previous 4x4's were Jeep Wranglers (I know, I know) for about 10 years until I was schooled up on the benefits of owning a Toyota. Due to a long recovery I have not ventured out with Ole Blue until now and look for meeting up with you on the 16th.

76 FJ40.png

Ole Blue Front.jpg

Ole Blue n Rita.jpg

Ole Blue Sunset.jpg

Ole Blue Sunset2.jpg

Welcome Jessie. 40 looks awesome! Can't wait to see it.

P.S.- I own two Jeeps, and they still let me hang around, so you shouldn't get picked on too badly. :D

Reactions: SAS
Welcome Jessie. 40 looks awesome! Can't wait to see it.

P.S.- I own two Jeeps, and they still let me hang around, so you shouldn't get picked on too badly. :D

Hey, welcome Jessie. Maybe you can school Luke on the error of his ways..:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom