LX450 Seat Covers (non leather) That Save Middle Seat Fold Down Armrests (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mingles

GOLD Star
Threads
Been searching through dozens of seat cover threads but haven't found the answer to the above question. I know it seems like an basic question, but most of the threads are geared to LCs and few folks ever talk about, or show photos, of how the middle seat covers work.

I'm looking for something similar to the SOR Tuff Duck covers (canvas or cloth) that will hold up to dogs, camping, and Boy Scouts. I also would like to retain use of the middle seat fold down armrests.

Are there any manufacturers out there that offer this option? Price is secondary as I just want to find out what options are open to me.

Thanks for any input...

Last edited:
Thanks for the sources guys. Nice spot on the Wet Okole armrest picture. I appreciate the info.

I have also found and am looking at Marathon Seat Covers.

http://www.marathonseatcovers.com/seat-covers/toyota/landcruiser/1997/?row=2

They seem to have good reviews and really focus on customer service. For this kind of purchase I like that their policy is to not accept and order until they have spoken to you on the phone and confirmed that what you ordered is really what you want:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom