LX roof rack part source assistance (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, as you can see from the photos I am in desperate need of getting some "new" roof rack base pieces. A fellow MUD member was gracious enough to send me his from this LX, but apparently even though they look almost the exact same from the outside the pieces are entirely different. So I am hoping I can find some with an LX that has upgraded their roof rack to help me out. I only use my roof rack once a year when its time to get the christmas tree. That said, I just can't justify spending 1,000 - 1,500 on an upgraded roof rack that I will never use. Especially, when I have other things much higher on the wish list. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

I have all four of those corner mounts that I would be willing to get rid of for cheap. They are in much better condition than yours. I'll take photos and send them to you via PM. Mine are from a 2001 LX.

Hell yeah man I would appreciate it. I hope there are no differences between 2000-2001. I wouldn't think so, but with my luck the mounting holes switched in 2001.

No, there was no change on the hole layout in between the 2000 and 2001 years...I have both and the setups are exactly the same. I will take photos today and send you a PM tonight.

Here are three photos of two of the mounts. I have a total of four...two for each side.

Mounts1.jpg

Mounts2.jpg

Mounts3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom