LV list (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bought this from John( 40Flipper), so he could buy a better one. Finally got the title from the PO. I noticed that it is already on the list;
1964 16276 zimcesarf
The PO's name was Cesar, so I'm guessing that was him. Anyway, here it is. Has some good parts, clamshell heater, and missing parts, tail lights and tailgate handle. If anyone has extras that they want to get rid of let me know.
I'm trying to finish up a 55 build, so for now I'll be concentrating on picking up parts and reading up on all the build threads.

IMG_0167.jpg

Changed my mind. Please restore it and drop it off at my house.

there was a mix up on the list....the VIN number and the engine number are both on the list as 2 different trucks. dunno if it got fixed

FJ45-23801 Parts cruiser with a crushed roof. They guy I bought it from has a mint one and another parts one. Those 2 are not on the list either but I didnt get the VINs.

11163523_10206598545231014_703098379_o.jpg

Hi. I have what is supposed to be a 1966(registration) FJ45LV and the VIN is 21557(plate on firewall). Looking at the list it look like it might be older. Anyway way to tell for sure?

Thanks
Rick

I've had a fj45lv for years now. I guess I need to go find my title and get on this limited list

fj4524040 is mine 1966

Hopefully joining the club tomorrow after wire transfer is complete for 64, VIN # F187562, hopefully i got this right!

I have a hankering for a Sirloin Steak ;)

BTW....thats the motor # not the VIN

Hopefully joining the club tomorrow after wire transfer is complete for 64, VIN # F187562, hopefully i got this right!

Got it, VIN #15162. Seems like little early when compared to some others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom