LSLC Austin T-sirt order (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here it is the LSLC Austin T-shirt. Order your shirt now. These are open for anybody to order however there will be a $3.00 shipping charge added to the order of each shirt if we have to ship it. The shirts will be a sand color and be 100% cotton. More than one shirt can be ship for an additional $1 per shirt in the same package.

nolen.htm

The LSLC logo on the front.

s,m,L,XL --$20 each XXL Add $2 and 3XL add $3

For the LSLC Austin Chapter members that are paid members for 2007 are $5 off each shirt price.

You can Pre-order only by paying through Pay-pal to austinlslc@gmail.com . Please make sure you include in the comments the number of shirts and sizes you are paying for and your name with address to ship to if we are shipping other than what is stated in pay-pal.

Members of LSLC Austin can paypal or pay at the meeting. Make sure we know who you are so we can verify the membership if done by pay-pal.

Any questions go ahead and post them here and we will try to answer them asap.

Thank you,
LSLC Austin

Last edited:
pre-odering will close jan 12th and the order made on the 14th

To clarify the cost is $15 to Austin non-member and $10 to Austin members with extra charge for larger sizes for both........

JK

jason, i want two3xs,but not sure how to paypal you. iam a member so it would be nice to have a discount. the linnks i thought saw didn't work. let me know. jim

Austinlslc@gmail.com where the payment is going to. If that does not work thenyou can pay at the meeting or we will get together to get the payment...

jk

Jim,

In the original email the paypal addy was incorrect. What is on this thread is the correct one. Additionally, Jason and I each sent an email out giving the correct one.

Cheers,
Jason

Pre order, read the instructions again, none in stock......

I want to reiterate JK's original post- Unless you send/give myself a check or Paypal money to Austin LSLC chapter BEFORE 12-Jan-08, you will NOT get a shirt at the pre-order price. If you mail/Paypal, I will respond via an email confirmation. If you don't get confirmation within a day or two, email/PM me as I might not have received it.

It's a cool shirt so order away!

Cheers,
Jason

has everyone in the club ordered one????? running out of time......

has everyone in the club ordered one????? running out of time......

I will update this as I receive money/orders. Here is who I have collected money from and the quantity:

Mauricio L (1 XL, 1 M)
Michael R (2 XL)
Nick S (2 L)
Sean R (1 XL)
Jason D (1 XL, 1 M)
Jim M (1 L, 1 M, 2 3XL)
Brian V (1 S, 2M, 1XL)
Brett N (1 XXL)
Joel (2 XL)
Dave G (2 L)
Kelly C (1 M)
Brian B (1 XL)
Matt B (1 L)
Hunter A (1 XXL, 1 M)
JK (3 XL, 2 S)
Jeff B (1 XL)
Tim H (1 XL)

Additionally, as I previously stated, any orders that come thru Paypal, I confirm.

Last edited:
Jim,
I sent and email to you a month ago or so telling you to send me a check snail mail with my address on it. If you did not get it, let me know and I'll resend it, as I don't want to post my address on MUD.

Cheers,
Jason

everyone- i have tried 10 times to do the austinlslc@gmail.com but i can not get a response. i am sure it me, but need some help. jim

Hey Jim,
I received your payment via Paypal. I sent an email confirming your order. Please respond with your affirmation. Once I receive it, I'll post it up here!

Cheers,
Jason

So the subject line is miss spelled. Do I get a free one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom