looking for some axle parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Now that Aimee is working again I can start the SAS planning and parts accumulating back up again. So I'm looking for some parts and if you guys have any of the below let me know:

Ifs steering box
2 9.5" 3rds (fine spline)
Mini truck outers (spindle hubs ect)

I have an IFS box & maybe some of the hub stuff. The box for sure, the other stuff I'll have to check.

I have two boxes I think they may need seal kits. You are welcome to them. I have knuckles, but not much else...

Thanks dudes. I may or may not come get that stuff I may go a different direction with the build.

1999 Dodge Caravan?

lol negative id kill myself before then...

Thinking of looking for a 1st gen 4 runner or 1st/ 2nd gen pickup that's already swapped or solid axle equipped. The amount of money that i would spend on swapping this rust bucket, i can pick up a rust free truck west of Rockies for the same amount or a little less already built or pretty damn close to what i want with the taco (no IFS 35-37" tires and a cage). This is also not accounting for my inability to use a tape measure, perform remedial math, limited welding skills and tying up a bay in my buddies shop for a month or so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom