Looking for replacement leather options for my 96 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Finally ready to update my interior in my LX450. Is Shane still producing kits? the site is down and I cannot contact him. If not, any one have experience with the kits from SOR?
Thanks in advance
Tom
96 LX450

Finally ready to update my interior in my LX450. Is Shane still producing kits? the site is down and I cannot contact him. If not, any one have experience with the kits from SOR?
Thanks in advance
Tom
96 LX450

Yup, and you should email him first to get a time frame. Great quality product!:cheers:

x100 for Shane's stuff, good as gold.

I tried to duplicate the 40th anniversary two tone seats at Leatherseats.com and it came out costing $1039 for just the "deluxe" version. The full leather kit was $1600.

I used the colors Java and Beige btw, in case anyone else wants to try. Maybe you can get a closer match.

Last edited:
I just dropped Shane a message from his site a week ago asking about lead time. He's still selling them.

What about replacing the foam in the seats? Does he also do the back seat?

Last edited:
Need more info on Lseat. Who has used them? They show 1st and 2nd row seats. In the pictures, they also show center console cover, door armrest covers, plus door panel and seat backs. I may have to call and ask about 3rd row. and color swatches...

Skhochay thanks for the post. $300 for front seat covers is awesome.

I noticed they only have LX450 listed but in their description it states..... "The seats cover are built for the 1995-1997 Lexus LX450 only. However, we can custom build seats cover for your other cars. You can contact us for availability, pricing and installation support."

I wonder if they would be up for a group buy? Maybe free shipping if we ordered a certain number of pairs inside a certain time frame? There can't be that many configs for LC's? Grey or tan, manual or power seats would cover a lot of trucks. I need a set of grey manual.

Need more info on Lseat. Who has used them? They show 1st and 2nd row seats. In the pictures, they also show center console cover, door armrest covers, plus door panel and seat backs. I may have to call and ask about 3rd row. and color swatches...
E-mail reply from Lseat: Sorry. We do not have Land Cruiser seat pattern yet. If you could let us know what's different between lx450 and Land Cruiser seat pattern. We may able to modify it to fit Land Cruiser seat. Also. You could consider send your factory seat covers to us. So we will able to make the new covers for you.

Thank you!

www.Lseat.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom