Looking for L&R rear view mirrors like these from 60 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I like the mirrors in post #29, would be very "cool" if they were offered in black. Any pics showing the chrome mirrors mounted on a 60?

I like the mirrors in post #29, would be very "cool" if they were offered in black. Any pics showing the chrome mirrors mounted on a 60?

Here you go Elbert.

I recently painted them flat black and fit my truck scheme very nicely.

image-1722636954.jpg

Beno
I'd like to order a pair of these. Best to call you at Lowe?
Chris

These are the ones you really want.

Manual, very, very sturdy, and Murakami.

:) I just got my own set today. My old 62 mirrors were starting to vibrate a bit and a bit faded in the base color. They've lasted almost 25 years so the expense is justified. And they look very good on the 60.

:cheers:

Here you go Elbert.

I recently painted them flat black and fit my truck scheme very nicely.

I'll have to order a pair too....I'm way tired of the stock 60 mirrors.

My cousin lives in Australia, literally across from a cruiser yard. Would anyone be interested if I reached out to him about these mirrors?

^^^ Depends on what he can get and what cost would be. Remember the "Aussie" mirrors were actually not offered in Australia/New Zealand, they are more aptly Euro Spec mirrors.

^^^ Depends on what he can get and what cost would be. Remember the "Aussie" mirrors were actually not offered in Australia/New Zealand, they are more aptly Euro Spec mirrors.

Of course. I doubt there will be any Euro versions but there should be a ton of the large 62 style mirrors.

Beno,
Can you tell me/us if these mount in the same holes as the stock 60 mirrors?

Thanks again!
This is what they look painted.

I like the mirrors...would be great if you could get the entire assemblies in full metal housings. But the good part is they fit, and work well. No vibration and a lot better field of view. Stock FJ60 side view mirrors should just be flushed... :)

Gaskets come with the mirrors, but you can get them separately:

87911-90A05

Beno, my local dealer says these are NLA. Any insight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom