Looking for expert opinion on the condition of my rig! (Western MA) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let's head to The Yarde Tavern in South Hadley at 7 PM tonight. Its right downtown South Hadley

3 Hadley St.
South Hadley, MA 01075

Landtank or Jay -
I just brought home my first BJ41 and I'm in Westfield. I'd like to find a reputable body shop that has some experience with 40's. Do either of you know of any in the area? Thanks up front. PS - If anyone needs a heated garage to wrench, the door is always open.

for a 40 you want to go to Walley's place. I've heard a lot of great things about his work. Most of which was his tubs that are built out of a heavy gauge steel. But I'm sure he can do restorative work as well.

Thanks Rick! I shall look him up. If you're ever in Westfield and need anything, feel free to look me up. I shot you a PM with my number.

Thanks Rick! I shall look him up. If you're ever in Westfield and need anything, feel free to look me up. I shot you a PM with my number.

He does a hell of a lot more than just tubs. You'd be hard pressed to find a more knowledgeable guy on many cruiser variants, not just 40's. Work is beyond amazing. Look at the "This old truck" thread - that's a good friend of mines truck and Wally has done a 40 & 45 - soup to nuts for me.

Hey @landtank and any of the other local 80 series guys,

Would any of you be willing to take a look at my 80 as well? I'm trying to make a maintenance list and set my priorities on what should be done first. I'd just like an experienced set of eyes to tell me what looks good and what needs attention. I could throw in some food and beer for the effort!

(I'm in Hampstead, NH)

sorry I missed this @Lumpskie , I live not far from you and could take a look at it with you.

Hey @landtank ,

It would be great to get you feedback on what you think needs maintenance and repair on my rig. I'd love to talk about castor correction with you too. Want me to PM you my number and we can work details from there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom