1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Cable Lockers for and 81 FJ40

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by SuperDuperCruizer, Jun 25, 2003.

1. SuperDuperCruizer

SuperDuperCruizer

Media:
    I'm aware of the electric lockers, but I would prefer the cable locking setup. I was hoping someone here with knowledge about the factory lockers could help me find the parts I need. I would like to locate the parts for the front axle and the rear full-floating axle. Thanks in advance for any leads.

SuperDuperCruizer

2. beanz2

beanz2 Moderator

The only place I've seen selling cable lockers in the US is Specter Off Road. He sells them complete with the rear FF axles.

Good luck in your pursuit,
    Dave

3. SuperDuperCruizer

SuperDuperCruizer

Media:
    Dave,
    Do you have a set on your cruiser? If I recall correctly, weren't you asking about a push/pull cable setup for engaging the factory lockers a while back (CCOT board)? &nbsp:Did you figure out a way to rig up something?

Rob

4. beanz2

beanz2 Moderator

It was another guy, Bob B., on the LCML who had vibration problems with his aftermarket set up. I hope he's fixed it since it is time he heads up north for ACT2003.

Dave

5. Overlord

Overlord

I know of a guy who can get them, he's in Canada though.  PM for more if interested.

Sean