Looking for a 1" body lift -FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys I am wondering if anybody in BC has a 1" body lift for a 91-92 FJ80, used or new, that they would be willing to sell me.

I am also in need of a flexplate and bolts from an FJ62, maybe someone has swapped to a manual transmission and has one they don't need?

If you can't find locally, send me a PM in a few days about the flexplate and bolts. Pretty sure I can help you out on them.

When I lifted the 60, I cut a bunch of solid aluminum round stock 1"inch and drilled through the centers. It cost me maybe $40 in material from the scrap dealer. If you don't want to cut and find you own material- Metal Supermarket off of 200th in Langley will do it for you. They might even drill too. You'd have to know what size "puck' or diameter you need

Forgot you were in the Okanagan. Millennium alloy will cut for you but not drill

Actually, now I am thinking about making some lift blocks out of UHMW poly. It is the same material used in the 4Crawler kits and I can buy it from Northern Plastics in Salmon Arm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom