Look what the stork just dropped off (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been in the lookout for a FJ40 for a while and finally found the right one. It's a 1974 with a 2F from a '76 and an OME 2" lift. There's a few things here and there that need to be done but overall a solid truck.

First thing on the agenda is a set of new tires and some updated seat belts.

I'm thinking hard about putting a full cage inside. Anyone have suggestions on the best way to go about it?

20160418_144029.jpg

Nice Milo! That's a good looking red tractor. I think I'm going to bounce around Main Divide Road on Sunday - wanna play in your new toy? Looks like more trails are open than closed and temps should could down a bit.

Nice rig! I know Justin at RedLine Landcrusiers has great roll cage kits. He has a couple of different types depending on how you intent to use the truck and load it...

I say we get a group trip together!

I know Justin at RedLine Landcrusiers has great roll cage kits. He has a couple of different types depending on how you intent to use the truck and load it...

Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely check out his kits. I know that Metal Tech also has a kit that's worth considering. I like the idea of buying the pre-cut pieces and just welding it up over a weekend.

Man nice find! BTW, I think we passed you and your family heading south on I15 Sunday. I told Claire to slow down but the kids had been in the truck ('burban, not cruiser) for hours and she was on a mission to get home.

Frank

i'm jelly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom