Look what happened to my Cruiser this past weekend.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Look what happened to my Cruiser this past weekend..

LinkPhoto

LinkPhoto

LinkPhoto

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

later..
joe

You have to finish in the rain, or just waited till after to take the pics? :flipoff2:

Looks sweet though. :D

So,

It appears that you quit halfway thru the project. ::)

Where's the 12k Warn, ya tightwad :banana:

For those of you that are considering a brush guard....

Take a look at a real bumper in Joe's last picture.

Christo also sells a very nice one that I'm partial to. :D

-B-

14Sep2003 (UTC -7)

Sweeeeeeet !

Just curious though, why didn't you get the TJM bullbar? I saw it looked as tough as an ARB, they say it's costs a bit less, and it has a skid plate for that aircon canister (darn, I forgot the name....!). The ARB bar doesn't have such protection for that aircon thingie below your left lights.

did you front suspension come down a bit after the bumper went on? What does that thing weigh...around 120 lbs or so? Sure looks purty!

Hurry and ship it Junk!!

I am jones'ing over here ;)

[quote author=alia176 link=board=2;threadid=5270;start=msg41285#msg41285 date=1063607414]
did you front suspension come down a bit after the bumper went on? What does that thing weigh...around 120 lbs or so? Sure looks purty!
[/quote]

It's probably closer to 70 lbs, it's not that heavy.

[quote author=Junk link=board=2;threadid=5270;start=msg41205#msg41205 date=1063589748]
You have to finish in the rain, or just waited till after to take the pics? :flipoff2:

Looks sweet though. :D
[/quote]

That's funny! When I mounted my ARB it was dry when I started. By the time I was tightening down the last couple nuts and putting the lights in it was raining. Must be an ARB thing. Shipped from Seattle and free rain included! :D

Looks nice, I should be doing what your doing around Christmas. BTW what treads are you running?
Chris

[glow=red,2,300]AZcruiser[/glow]
I am running on BFG AT 295's :D

[glow=red,2,300]Desertmaster [/glow]
The winch will hopefully come soon..i just have to find a "valid" :p reason to convince the old lady that i really really need a winch. :D

[glow=red,2,300]alia176 [/glow]
Suspension didnt seem to come down at all. I will post pics for you to look at below. Also, FJ40Crusher was right on..the shipping guys said it was about 70 lbs.

LinkPhoto

LinkPhoto

[glow=red,2,300]drexx [/glow] I went with the ARB for a few reasons. First off, based on the suggestions from experts on this forum. Secondly, and most importantly, 4Wheelparts.com had FREE SHIPPING! :D I am on the east coast..so that was a lot of $$ to be saved. I really liked Slee's bumper..it was a tough decision.

[glow=red,2,300]landtoy80 [/glow]
The lights BROKE!! :mad: When they shipped the ARB to me..they had it upside down..so, the box w/the signals was crushed! Fortunately, 4wheelparts.com is sending me new indicators..free of charge :D. I just have to wait 10 days..and pray they dont forget about me!

[glow=green,2,300]Junk[/glow]
It didnt rain...my LC just became SOO excited when i put the ARB on her..she wet herself! :D :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

later..
Joe

[quote author=- S.A. - link=board=2;threadid=5270;start=msg41518#msg41518 date=1063667503]

[glow=red,2,300]Desertmaster [/glow]
The winch will hopefully come soon..i just have to find a "valid" :p reason to convince the old lady that i really really need a winch. :D

[/quote]

Just go get it stuck somewhere, like rogue did. Of course you will need to buy your own winch to get it out! :D ;)

:D GREAT IDEA!!

Actually, i remember when that happened to Rogue :( BUT, at least he got out ok and got a new winch on top of it :D

joe

Joe,

What OME setup are you running? I'd like to hear some thoughts on the ride before and after the bumper install. Did 4wheelparts give you free shipping too? Their price seems very reasonable.

Thanks.
Ali

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom