Lokka order advice (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cc93cruiser

CRUZAHEAD
Threads
Ordered a 80 series center diff spool from them on 7/31 and never received an email confirming the order ..Emailed theme a week later to see if ordered had been received and processed and they emailed me back stating that the part ordered was not in Stock and that they should have them any day.(was kinda of annoyed because even to this day, it shows the part in stock I their website).Asked if I was ok with that and I replied with yeah that's cool if it's any day know, and if the send me trking number too.. Well, it's now 3 weeKS later and I have never heard anything ever again, even though I have emailed the 4 times with no reply...Need less to say I'm kinda pissed.. PayPal was quick to charge my card the day of order and pay this vendor, yet I'm stuck here not knowing the status of my order...They simply won't reply to my emails... I know this part is coming from a long way (Australia), but it's been about 3 weeks and counting and I can't get a hold of these guys... I need some advice as to what I should do.. Should I keep waiting as 3 weeks is not long enough, or cancel order or file claim with paypal?

Well, no one with personal experience has responded, so I'll say this...

If you are uncomfortable with how you are being treated, NOW is the best time to be proactive... before it's too late and your money is gone forever.

If sellers can't communicate, I can't do business with them...

I would do whatever it takes to get my money back

There must be other vendors.

Thanks for the heads up, I know that lokka is a legit vendor, just the lack of communication was kinds buggung me.. I did get a trking number today and was able to track down part... Again, I understand part was coming from another part of the globe, just the lack of replying to emails was a bit annoying...Oh well, part arrives Wed. Case closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom