Logan's Run 2016 - Sept 15-18 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got it! Let's rent the Biltmore like the Overland Expo. How expensive could it be? Will have to class up the joint, but why not? They have cable.

Joking aside, are the official pics up anywhere yet?
Careful, you might have to wear collared shirts then........but then again, something like this might work too!

groomsment.jpg

who needs a shower? It's a weekend!!! lol
I noticed today that my shirt has grease or ink on it? I haven't worn it yet and it didnt wash out. Anyone else's shirt like this?

20160928_155543.jpg

I got one when I registered on site and bought an extra one for my wife and both were fine

no issues here...till I boogered it up cleaning my pistols...

First I have heard of this. Anyone else have stains on a new shirt?
No worries, was just curious if anyone else had mystery spots. Lol

you were bound to get some stains on it.... at least you can say it was not your fault...

Would it be possible to pick up the shirt and reg pack if i didnt attend? Paid my registration and had to bail before coming. Really just want the shirt and sticker. In no rush.

Would it be possible to pick up the shirt and reg pack if i didnt attend? Paid my registration and had to bail before coming. Really just want the shirt and sticker. In no rush.
Yes. Somebody has it for you.

Awesome, THANKS John

Steve, I wish I had known. I could have gotten your swag from Sarah or JohnVee and given it to you yesterday. Let me know if you want to set that up for another day. Glad to do it for you.

To bring closure to my little saga:
New custom exhaust from just bellow theheader back.
image.jpeg

I had him weld in some flex to reduce some of the strains.
image.jpeg

And new right through the end.
image.jpeg

Sweet Bouncing Baby Jesus, what a difference! Now if I can just track down the last 2 ear splitting squeak/rattles in my hard top, I might not need earplugs any more.

One brick at a time :)

Lost this flashlight when I was at Logan's run, if You found it please let me know. Thanks

IMG_4956.JPG

Lost this flashlight when I was at Logan's run, if You found it please let me know. Thanks

I did! I asked around but couldn't figure out who left it on my tailgate. Just need to figure out how to get it back to you. Mudship would work eventually or I don't mind putting it in the mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom