Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hey guys I have a snow pow set up off a fj40. Hydraulic pump off belt, power angle. Looking to get $400 for it as that is what I paid.

Edit: GONE, found a home!

Free to a club member...
ARB fridge straps

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a heater fan and duct and gas tank cover from a 76 or 78 that I do not need. Both in excellent condition, however I have no way of testing the blower. Not sure what they are worth, so make me an offer. Can get pictures if needed.

Arb style offroad bumper, never bolted on. Fits 89-95 toyota pickups. Powder coated. Non winch model. $450
offroadbumper.jpeg
offroadbumper.jpeg
offroadbumper1.jpeg

I was there til 2002. There was a small group of guys with 40's that would meet up, wrench and/or drink. One snow storm, the university was closed and a group of us used a fiberglass top to go sledding while in tow behind an fj40. Good memories... can't wait to get my truck on the road again. Go Hokies!

When I was there, the Caving Club was also into fourwheeling. Lots of ‘80s 4Runners and Pickups and a number of FJ40s and 60s.

I have a friend with a fused ankle due to a mishap involving the use of a fiberglass Blazer top as a sled… ;)

WTB: stock 80 series wheels - either TLC or Lexus version. Need 4. Prefer the plain alloy over the chrome Lexus version.

Cheap 100 series in NY

Doesn't necessarily reek of a scam...

2001 Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 Fully Loaded Runs Great!

x prohibited[?]

Posted about an hour ago

print

2001 Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 Fully Loaded Runs Great! - $3500 (Staten Island)

image 1 of 8
00D0D_jQDm1RtZtzC_600x450.jpg

2001 Toyota Land Cruiser

condition: good
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
odometer: 200
paint color: grey
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

Selling My 2001 Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 Runs Great Fully Loaded Has Leather Int Sunroof Heated Seats Roof Rack New Tires Keyless Entry Tow Package Cd Player 3rd Row Seat Engine And Tranny Is Perfect Must Sell Just Got a New Truck Call If Serius Won't Last! 718-219-4525

I don't have a nice set, they would need to be refinished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom