Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a good third member for my 65 FJ45. These older thirds have coarse splines where the axles slide into the side spider gears and are different from all the later fine spline setups. Anybody have one out there? Thanks, Gary S

For sale 1988 extra cab, bed and drive train on a 1985 rust free frame. NOT SAS, a real 85 frame and 5" suspension lift. High steer conversion, upgraded front brakes, both axles rebuilt less than 1K miles, toyota 5.29 E-lockers front and back, trail gear front bumper and sliders, 22RE with new top end, automatic. 35" tires on KMC rims, winch not included. Clean in and out. Very little rust, mostly tail gate and around fuel door. $5200. Willing to negotiate if I keep tires and or elockers.
88-85.jpeg
88-853.jpeg

For sale 1988 extra cab, bed and drive train on a 1985 rust free frame. NOT SAS, a real 85 frame and 5" suspension lift. High steer conversion, upgraded front brakes, both axles rebuilt less than 1K miles, toyota 5.29 E-lockers front and back, trail gear front bumper and sliders, 22RE with new top end, automatic. 35" tires on KMC rims, winch not included. Clean in and out. Very little rust, mostly tail gate and around fuel door. $5200. Willing to negotiate if I keep tires and or elockers.
View attachment 1302912 View attachment 1302913
Wow, if I wasn't already overwhelmed with rigs, I'd be all over this, nice truck!
What wheels and tires are on it currently?

Good luck with the sale!

Hey guys, cleaning out leftover 80 series stuff. All is on Philly Craigslist now. New 285 pro comp AT on a steel rim, never installed OME caster bushings, and some home brew rocker guards.

Tire
285/75R16 Pro Comp AT on Toyota rim

Bushings
Old Man Emu CA77B Land Cruiser Caster bushings

Rocker guards
2x2 steel rocker guards Toyota Tacoma

Also, not on Craigslist I have some assorted full floater rear hub seals and brake hoses and stuff, pictured below. Buy anything I have listed and I'll throw this stuff in too, just mention it to me.

image.jpeg

Stock 80-series wheel, powdercoated anthracite. Free. I want it out of my basement. Can meet at my work in Harrisburg for pick up.

920987-2fc1c089800099dfa91db5ca7b6b6d7d.jpg

Also have a 80-series headgasket DVD...also free...

Let me know!

I just remembered I have one gallon of black Monstaliner with assorted rollers and stuff. Never opened but one year old. You'll want to put it on a paint mixer for a couple minutes. $40 or trade for some POR-15

Stock 80-series wheel, powdercoated anthracite. Free. I want it out of my basement. Can meet at my work in Harrisburg for pick up.

920987-2fc1c089800099dfa91db5ca7b6b6d7d.jpg

Also have a 80-series headgasket DVD...also free...

Let me know!

nope not this time.

Hey guys, cleaning out leftover 80 series stuff. All is on Philly Craigslist now. New 285 pro comp AT on a steel rim, never installed OME caster bushings, and some home brew rocker guards.

Tire
285/75R16 Pro Comp AT on Toyota rim

Rocker guards
2x2 steel rocker guards Toyota Tacoma

Also, not on Craigslist I have some assorted full floater rear hub seals and brake hoses and stuff, pictured below. Buy anything I have listed and I'll throw this stuff in too, just mention it to me.

View attachment 1304017

Bushings and box of goodies are gone but I dropped the rocker guards down to $30 and the tire/rim combo to $40. Someone get this stuff out of my yard. Take it all for $60.

Wow, if I wasn't already overwhelmed with rigs, I'd be all over this, nice truck!
What wheels and tires are on it currently?

Good luck with the sale!
Pacer, It has 35" trxus MT on aluminum KMC 17" wheels. I am willing to talk price if I get to keep the elockers, wheels and tires. I also have a 86 4runner with clean interior, 5spd 22re. rust around wheel wells but frame and rest is good. Paint and clear coat is not so good, needs a head gasket for sale fairly cheap. it is a solid start.

How much are you looking to get for the 22r? Will snap some pics of 4runner this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom