Local Diesel Prices (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just a little survey here on what people are paying for diesel where they live.
I'm in Toronto and this morning I saw the price range between $1.10-$1.26/litre....... :eek:

In CT $4.299 to $3.899 per gallon

I think $1.136 to $1.03 per litre

Here in the Netherlands it's about 2.05 USD/liter and that's almost 8 USD/gallon.
Gas is about 2.35 or 8.90 USD/gallon

I filled up yesterday at 1.35$ USD / liter, so about 5.10 USD a Gallon

Montreal / Canada

I'm paying US$1.09 per liter, or $4.15 per gallon. Never in my most insane dreams thought it will come to this, and there is no light at the end of this tunnel.
The end is near my friends! Prepare for a Mad Max world!
Oh yeah, I live in Seattle area.

Last time I had to fill up it was at $3.80/gal but the next day it shot up to $4.09! :crybaby: I live in Idaho. I'm working on getting my 250 enduro back on the road...50mpg!!

Changing all the time here (usually upwards movement) but last time I looked it was $1.25NZ/litre. (Something like $1.00US/litre)

Ooops. Make that $1.329NZ/litre or $1.064US/litre (Goes to show how fast it is rising. I'm sure the last time I looked it was$1.25!)

Last edited:
I guess I am lucky here in Texas: $3.80-$4.00(USD)/gallon

$1.19.9 in Abbotsford. I just checked on-line and see that it is $3.92 across the border. Maybe I will drive over to Sumas or Lyndo tomorrow for a fill. Down to 1/4 of a tank now from filling up there last. If this price difference stays there, it may be time to look at fitting an extra tank.

I can source B99 biodiesel locally for $2.95/gallon for 50+ gallons. Price is $3.10 for smaller quantities. I'm thinking about buying a 375 gallon home heating oil tank for my garage and filling it with biodiesel.

Some guys at work are filling up south of the border in TJ. They say they are paying about $2.00/gallon, I think about .50 per liter.

$1.27 a liter in victoria today.... hate to see it when summer hits....

Diesel

Dose anyone know where to get B99 biodiese in Victoria or Vancouver and how much is it. The local supermarket had veggi oil for 3$ for 3 l's its sad that you can buy oil in the store for cheaper then diesel.

Dose anyone know where to get B99 biodiese in Victoria or Vancouver and how much is it. The local supermarket had veggi oil for 3$ for 3 l's its sad that you can buy oil in the store for cheaper then diesel.

I'm paying $3.65 for B99.9. Local Diesel is $3.98 at Safeway, $4.19 at Chevron and Valero.

Here's some links I found.

BCSEA.org

Vancouver BioDiesel Co-op

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom