1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lightforce lights

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by Curran, Mar 29, 2003.

1. Curran

Curran SILVER Star

Does anyone have experience with [glow=red,2,300]Lightforce Lights[/glow]? The snap-on colored lens idea seems cool and they look reasonably priced, but I haven’t been able to find a good source for them on the web. I think that Slee might have sold them in the past cause there is a picture of them on his website to tease us (similar to the notavailabletoyou bow-tie bumper.)
    Thanks,
    CJ

P.S. There are some cool new effects on this forum! 8)

2. Junk

Junk

Good friend of mine, Alejandro, has some Lightforces on his VZ spec 80. He really likes them. Besides that and Christo I think has them, that's absolutely all I know. :D

Here's Ale.'s.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Keep

Keep

4. erfworm

erfworm

If anyone is wondering about these lights still, I've been running them on my 62 for about six months now and they absolutely kick a@#. Plenty of light for the money, interchangeable filters, and adjustable beam. What more could you want in an off road light. They look cheap, but damn near indestructible. Extreme Outback Products carries all that you need at a pretty darn could price.