Lift Install in 3 Minutes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD | ADGU
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.yotamd.com
A few years back I helped a friend install a 2.5" OME Lift in his 100 series. We set up a camera to record the entire thing. I thought I had lost the video, but recently found it.

Here's all the work that goes into a lift install in 3 minutes. Enjoy!

Very cool video. Rears are easy, fronts take more effort. Still learning more about IFS(been in the SA world), do you have any advice on the front/indexing?

Mine took over five minutes. Got to do better.

Very cool video. Rears are easy, fronts take more effort. Still learning more about IFS(been in the SA world), do you have any advice on the front/indexing?

The rears really are cake. The top nut can be tough, but provided you aren't working on a rust belt rig it's plenty do-able with a 22mm box wrench and vice grips.

The fronts are easy, too, but indexing the T-bars gave us some trouble. It's tough to see exactly how your splines are lining up and whether or not you got the right one until you get the weight of the vehicle down onto the springs. All I can recommend is carefully mark them according to the Slee or ARB instructions and measure before and after to see if you got the expected lift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom