ODD IRON OFF ROAD …. ALL THINGS LED LIGHTING + (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've been a happy user of George's (TaskLED) dome light LEDs for several years, but these look like an improvement over even those ones. I'd be interested in a pair (dome and cargo) if there are still any available.

I didn't notice any pricing in the thread, though. Or am I just blind?

I've been a happy user of George's (TaskLED) dome light LEDs for several years, but these look like an improvement over even those ones. I'd be interested in a pair (dome and cargo) if there are still any available.

This is the evaluation I've been awaiting. Hope you get one so we can get some feedback.

P.M. Sent....

As requested here are some pics:

IMGP3768-XL.jpg

IMGP3769-XL.jpg

IMGP3773-XL.jpg

IMGP3775-XL.jpg

IMGP3777-X2.jpg

IMGP3778-XL.jpg

Just installed the lights. They work great and we're super easy to install! Great job making them!

I'd be interested in them as well. Thank man.

I'd be interested in them as well. Thank man.
I tried to forward the contact info. but it appears the p.m. was rejected. The shops number is posted in numerous places throughout the thread.
Thanks...

Nice one @Mr Tibbs ! If it works on your HJ61 it should totally work on mine!

I've tried other 24v led lights in my truck and they clearly are mismarked. Nothing like smelling electrical circuits melting away in your beloved cruiser!

Gonna have to order myself up a set!

@1978HJ45 Any chance these come in RED? Trying to preserve my nightvision.

Nice one @Mr Tibbs ! If it works on your HJ61 it should totally work on mine!

I've tried other 24v led lights in my truck and they clearly are mismarked. Nothing like smelling electrical circuits melting away in your beloved cruiser!

Gonna have to order myself up a set!

@1978HJ45 Any chance these come in RED? Trying to preserve my nightvision.
The shop might be able to insert some red tinting film but other than that they are BRIGHT white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom