ODD IRON OFF ROAD …. ALL THINGS LED LIGHTING + (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Instead of PM'ing individuals, just lay out the details here. It's what the forum is for.

If bandwidth were that fragile, Chat woulda killed this motherf***er a loooong time ago.

Instead of PM'ing individuals, just lay out the details here. It's what the forum is for.

If bandwidth were that fragile, Chat woulda killed this motherf***er a loooong time ago.
This is the information that I have been forwarding to those who expressed an interest in the LED light kit.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, A friend of mine who operates a Cruiser shop in Southwest Georgia fabricated a LED dome light kit for his clients who owned 60 and 70 Series and were customers at his shop. Word got out how good they were and a number of 70 Series owners, including myself, have bought them. Since the dome light is identical between the 60 and 70 Series, the unit would be suitable for the 60 Series crowd. The light can handle voltage from 8-32 volts so it would be suitable for the 24V Cruisers. The light kits are all-inclusive (minus the lens cover) and are basically plug and play. The shop is currently selling them for $30.00 plus shipping which averages around $3.00. Let me know if you need additional info.
...Charles

If you are interested you can call the shop at 229-224-4496 and speak to Rob. As a point of reference, tell him Charles sent you and please mention you have a 60 Series.

Last edited:
Rob is using a 60 Series Cruiser that is currently in his shop to modify the LED light kit to accommodate the rear dome light and should have a few units by next week.

It's my understanding that the shop will have the rear dome light kit fabricated in a couple of weeks. The front light kit is available now.

The rear LED dome light kit is now available for the 60 Series.
image.jpg

The shop can be reached at 229-224-4496

I'm Assuming a canera flash went off in that last picture? Looks really good.

I'm Assuming a canera flash went off in that last picture? Looks really good.
Here is the quote from the gentleman that sent the above photo in:
"Here is a picture of the interior of the truck last night in the shop; no lights on other than the LED dome lights. They work great. Kudos Charles and your friend that put these together."

Cool! Is it both Amber and white light? Or is it compared to the stock in that one picture?
Amber (left photo) is the OEM light while the new LED version is on the right. (White)

I have seen these on Charles's truck. Really neat upgrade. I have been talking to this shop owner about making some for my 80 series. He makes a high quality product that he really does work hard to include the best components possible. Highly recommend his work.

I just installed my new front and rear LED dome lights on my FJ60 and wow what a difference !!! This is the best LED kit for the money !!! Easy install and extremely clear instructions with pictures !! I am a super fan !!

I just installed my new front and rear LED dome lights on my FJ60 and wow what a difference !!! This is the best LED kit for the money !!! Easy install and extremely clear instructions with pictures !! I am a super fan !!
Can you post a "night" photo?
Thanks....

Thanks for the endorsement ...... :cheers:

Curious, advantage or benefits as compared to replacing the bulb with superbright leds??

Curious, advantage or benefits as compared to replacing the bulb with superbright leds??
Sorry since I'm not familiar with the "Superbright" product, I can't make a comparison. Perhaps "thewall151" can share his experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom