ODD IRON OFF ROAD …. ALL THINGS LED LIGHTING + (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Attention 40 Series Owners....
There are at least 2 different versions (perhaps more) of the OEM dome lights for the 40 Series. If you place an order please make sure Rob knows which one you have.
Thanks
image.jpg

Charles,
I hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas and will have a happy and prosperous new year. Is Rob ready to try an FJ40 dash light?

Thanks,
Michael <><

Charles,
I hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas and will have a happy and prosperous new year. Is Rob ready to try an FJ40 dash light?

Thanks,
Michael <><
Thanks Michael .......
Rob is constantly expanding his inventory of products and several new offerings will be in the works in early 2016.
Take care,

Let me know when he is ready for the dash light and I'll send him mine.
Hopefully in the next couple of months. Everything slowed down a tad with the holidays. :)

Just a reminder.....
Rob has LED dome light kits for the 40, 45, 60, 62, 70-79 Series and on an individual basis the 80 and newer Series.
These are not simply bulbs but are customized, plug and play kits for Land Cruisers.

ATTENTION 80 SERIES OWNERS .....
Rob is getting more and more request from 80 Series owners about kits for their Cruisers and he is actively working on their request. In the next couple of weeks he will have a 80 Series in the shop that will allow him to develop some prototypes.
Please continue to email your request and thoughts.
Thanks

image.jpg
A unique photo ...... OEM backup light (Left) and the LED backup light (Right)
....Not to be confused with the bumper mounted lights. :)

These lights are the bees knees! I'll have no excuse for backing into anything at night now ;)

Contact information for a full line of interior and exterior LED products for your Land Cruiser.
Rob Smith Fabrications 229-224-4496 / Extremearrow@yahoo.com

For those of you who have chosen to email the shop for additional information or to place orders, please keep in mind that emails are generally not answered until the evening after normal work hours. For immediate service please call the shop at 229-224-4496.
Thanks .....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom