leafspring markings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

G

I was wondering if my suspention was stock or not. It could be a 2" or 2 1/2". The only reason I think this is because on my leaf pack I have (i think 3) dimonds. I was wondering if this is stock or could it be a aftermarket set? could this be black diamond springs???

well that isnt what I wanted to hear but thats how it goes. Looks like after i spent all my money on a new motor I can save up to spend it all on a suspention. Thanks for the info guys.

well that isnt what I wanted to hear but thats how it goes. Looks like after i spent all my money on a new motor I can save up to spend it all on a suspention. Thanks for the info guys.

No need to panic, I did it for you already this past summer. I had an MAF Safari lift on my 40, that was replaced with 55 springs sprung over. When disassembling my 55 springs, I too saw the "mitsubishi" logo, and got all paniced, that I wasted my money on the wrong springs. On top of that the MAF spring packs are slightly narrower than OEM LC springs, so that added to my confusion! I was told, on LCML and POR, its just that the company that makes the springs for Toyota makes them for Mitsubishi as well. Chances are they are stock! At least the 2 sets of 55 springs, with Mitsubishi logos, I got are stock!

HTH

my stock 45 has the same mitsubishi logo on the longer springs in it's spring pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom