LCLC HAM Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They will send you a password, I think you have to click on the middle link if I'm not mistaken.

I got my password in the mail today from FCC.
I'll try tomorrow to change my call sign.....for now...KM4VUQ

image-jpg.1126285
:( My hexbeam came crashing down July 14 during a storm cell...... there goes my DX for the rest of the season...
Congrats to the new Amateur Operators.... de WB4CON..... WhiskeyBACON

Last edited:
Alrighty gents! Next HAM classes will be offered November 5th and 6th. Who's in?

Alrighty gents! Next HAM classes will be offered November 5th and 6th. Who's in?

Arghhhh. I will have to give up my Missouri at USC tix... but I will if it works out. Second problem : I leave for a convention on Sunday the 6th.

What time did the class go until on Sunday? I have not made travel arrangements yet. If it can work out, I would REALLY like to get in the class.

Might be interested.

@ErikinSC we were done around 2 on Sunday.

Arghhhh. I will have to give up my Missouri at USC tix... but I will if it works out. Second problem : I leave for a convention on Sunday the 6th.

What time did the class go until on Sunday? I have not made travel arrangements yet. If it can work out, I would REALLY like to get in the class.
This whole Land Cruiser business is making you miss a lot of football... Sorry if we are harshing your mellow, bruh. We are just happy having you around.

@ErikinSC we were done around 2 on Sunday.

@CharlestonG8R - let me see what time they set our flight up. I'd like to commit - but the :princess: wont be made to be late to the airport.

DONT EVEN try to justify by saying that I'll be right there..... DONT EVEN go there.....

I wanted to say that...but you said "don't even go there", so I didn't

Looking at a 345PM departure - please consider me and Gman RSVP'd.

Put down as in , on this .

I'm in for the next HAM classes November 5th and 6th

Classes? Please clarify.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom