For Sale LC100 TRD Supercharger kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Came off my 98. It will bolt on but you have to double check about the trd ecu. I rather not ship so Im holding out for someone that can meet ftf.

I made a for sale thread, had sellers remorse and decided to keep it. But its really for sale if you can meet ftf(new orleans) b/c I would rather not deal with shipping.

I may be headed to houston the weekend after the new year. I might have room to bring it with me but I will require a $100 non refundable deposit that will be applied towards the purchase. I just don't want to waste my time packing it.

I've got a 95 LA that I'd like to put this on. Is this straight hook up and bribe or does a professional need to install?

Also, do you still have the lx 450 up for sale?

This is for a 100 series. V8 engine.

About my lx450, sellers remorse also. Its always for sale for the right price. I just purchased a 1986 911 Carrera so my cruisers are on the back burners right now.

Well, if it's cool with my wife and I might ride down next week and check out your toys. I'm interested in that 450

If you're local come on down. If you're taking a trip then don't expect to close a deal. Lol. Its hard to let go.

IF you feel like shipping the supercharger let me know.

Back up for sale. 3500 buys the the kit, new bando belt, new acc. pulley, and new set of colder plugs.

Willing to ship at buyers expense. Est. shipping weight ~ 70 pounds from 70128.

Back up for sale. 3500 buys the the kit, new bando belt, new acc. pulley, and new set of colder plugs.

Willing to ship at buyers expense. Est. shipping weight ~ 70 pounds from 70128.

So tempting.....so much want.....

What else is needed for the install? ECU or anything?

Comes with the TRD piggyback ecu for the cruisers. Came off my 1998, you will need to see if its compatiable with any other years.

I will include the old one but I would replace the lower pulley, a dayco part. Prob 20 bucks on amazon. Coolant, fipg, new oring for the thermostat housing. If you or anyone else buys it FTF, we can trade the plastic intake since its already cut for the blower. I would replace some misc small vaccum hoses.

I was bored and installed it on my LX470. But for the right offer I will part with her.

IMG_3429.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom