Landcruiser>Hidden Falls (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Heading out there tomorrow morning with the family. Bringing the bikes this time. Anyone game?

I definitely can't make it.

...what ...a ...cluster fxxx.

Labor Day weekend and hidden falls = posed jeep photo parade of dbags and idiots

Hey all,

I know it's short notice but we are going to Hidden Falls again this Sunday morning. @etx will be out too hopefully. The more the merrier. Will be there 10am til 3ish want to make it home to see the rest of the games. :)

Last edited:
Planning on finishing a few things on mine tomorrow. If I do I might make the trip. I'm a maybe.

Our trip Sunday 1-29-2017. We completed the entire bronco buster (it's a level 5). Great time! Ill post more later tonight.

Here is a link from my friend who uploaded his before I did.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10105800131711452&id=10112119

FB_IMG_1485801206582.jpg

FB_IMG_1485801195176.jpg

FB_IMG_1485801186363.jpg

FB_IMG_1485801201526.jpg

Dam looks like fun.

Once my son's games are over I'd love to make it out there with y'all. I'd love some advice on how to drive better. I've only braved level 2's...

Next weekend???
I cant my friend. Gotta go to Louisiana for family matters. I'll keep you guys posted when im heading out again. maybe in a couple of weeks.

Dam looks like fun.

Once my son's games are over I'd love to make it out there with y'all. I'd love some advice on how to drive better. I've only braved level 2's...
For sure. It's fun and honestly, you will be amazed at how the land cruisers can perform. If you look at my profile pic, you can see that its stock suspension minus 285/16 tires. I literally went through everything there minus bronco buster only because my friend's had stock tacoma and was scared. Now with ome lift and 315s, it's cake walk if you take the right angles. :)

Now with ome lift and 315s, it's cake walk if you take the right angles. :)

It's the angles I need to understand. I'm a newb for sure. Damn I can't wait for kids to be finished with sports soon! Killing my weekends.

Went there this past Sunday. Really short notice so I couldn't alert you guys.

Lots of mud so it was hard since I took my stock 200 series. Couldn't too much since the mud caked my tires bad. Still got to go to some stuff though at dino falls.

May go again on the 26th of this month. For sure April. Sharing some pics and a video link on YouTube.

Here is the video:

20170305_111220.jpg

20170305_165705.jpg

Hey ALL!

We will be rolling out to Hidden Falls this Sunday Morning. This time we will have a pretty good group of Charles Maund Toyota crew so a couple TRD Pro Tacomas, couple FJ cruisers, etc.

Anyone and everyone is more than welcome to come!

Message me or post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom