land rover defenders and the UROC -- (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was driving around rich-urbia yesterday (not where I live, mind you!) and saw someone driving a Defender -- the 2-door Land Rovers -- what's up with the weld-line in the rear fender? It looks like tack marks that are unfinished --

-- also, the Travel Channel had a 4x4 special on last night -- the UROC (where-ever it is) was quite the trip -- not something in my radar, that's for sure!

Rather dull weekend with my 80, affixing speaker grilles and re-installing Windows 98 -- which SUCKS!!!

eric

While I've seen Defenders around, I've never paid too much attention to them. There are a ton of LR's around here too.

The COO of my company has a new Land Rover--the one with the funky hydraulic lift. He was quite proud to point this out to me on a trip we made a few months ago (also told me he paid $70K for it!). I had to bite my tounge to say "how nice"... :p

I've not found too much to like about LR's compared to the LC. Just my opinion. Seems to me that these folks are buying them because they are staus symbols rather than vehicles that they can use for a reason--they don't think beyond that. Again, that's my opinion of what I see around here in the Princeton area in New Jersey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom