Land Crusier (100 Series) mechanics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

aaronrules

Coolest person you know!
Threads
Hey guys I live in the Fort Smith, AR area. I am looking at doing a pretty big job and might think about taking somewhere to get it done. I will be yanking out the AHC system to install and Icon stage 3 suspension to include new UCA's and rear links.

That setup by itself is expensive so I'm not really into dropping huge amounts on mechanic work that I actually could get done myself.

If anybody has "a guy" or "a place" can you give me a heads up? I would be willing to drive a little bit to get it done.

Thanks.

You might want to post in the Razorback Cruiser section also. They have some NW AR members(maybe some around Fort Smith also) who might have some contacts. I know Bohannan Auto service in Bentonville has been mentioned as a Cruiser knowledgeable shop.

Also, I might be interested in buying your old components off of you if they are not already spoken for...

I like to bump this. Going through dealership for repairs I can't do at home is killing me right now.

try midwest expedition outfitters for the suspension job. meooffroad.com tulsa. They are members of green country cruisers. I know they have a couple members in rogers, bentonville area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom