Land Cruisers in film (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just saw 2016 LX570 ad on Thursday night football.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1445562608.190427.jpg

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1445564059.310444.jpg

Bass Pro ad

I came across the "Pimp My Ride" episode on YouTube that features the "pimping" of what was a nice FJ40. It was hard to watch.

I came across the "Pimp My Ride" episode on YouTube that features the "pimping" of what was a nice FJ40. It was hard to watch.

Yep saw that too. Xibit brought it all deep up in there :grinpimp: and broke it off o_O

:slap:

Just saw 2016 LX570 ad on Thursday night football.

ACH]
wow that looks like suspension on highest setting? Though the NFL players wouldn't be caught dead in a LC/LX, demographic of people who watch certainly are buyers.

Beginning of Godzilla (the one with Matthew Broderick) there are three 100 LX470's.

^^ Their local Starbucks... "Here you go... 1 AK-47 and a Venti Cafe Mocha.... Next!"

Apparently even GOD chooses the LC... ;)

With tall buildings and power poles near by...God zapped this Cruiser!

Keep watching for slow motion...

I'm not going to say how I saw it, but there is a built 80 series and Mariah Carey's fantasy music video. :hillbilly:

image_zps9bhsceiw.png

I did not try to research it but I seen on ABC world news a clip were they were on the front lines with ISIS and there was a 2016 Land cruiser there; sure hope it was armored for their sake

There's also an old FJ55 in the opening scene of the 80s vampire movie The Lost Boys

Remember "The Perfect Storm", that movie with George Clooney as the captain of that doomed fishing boat? Near the beginning of the movie, one of the guys is driving his son home at night. An FJ40 Is following them. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that ever noticed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom