Kzj71 front spring sugging (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I lifted it 2inch using oldman schocks and coils, but when it was done the front seems like sugging down. What would I do to balance or make it even without using any engineering plastic ir spacer? Thanks

image.jpeg

I friend used a stock land cruiser fzj80 series not the hzj80 (more heavy duty spring) front spring on the front and get real good lift

Nothing looks right on that. The front is sagging like a fanboy driven civic on cut springs, and the rear looks like the a redneck swapped in a longer shackle and some sweet rancho shocks that are "a bit too tall"

I'd call up the place you naught your stuff from. Iirc troopy and wagon cruisers have longer leafs. I.e they sent you rear parts for a 78 and the front, I dunno brother, it's all kinds of wonky.

Looks like you have the wrong rear springs.... Too high... Could be HD LWB ones... What P/N's did you get?

My LJ78 front looked sort of like that initially too with the OME springs. The fronts don't sag, they are just too short to begin with. I had to put 1" spacers in to correct it. Not sure why OME made them so short. Might be because they were trying to keep it simple so people would not have to do castor correction. I was quite disappointed. Maybe I'll try the FZJ80 springs as mentioned above, I like that idea.

Your rears look too tall for sure though. Maybe they are the heavy springs for the LWB? The rears on mine were tall too, but not quite that tall. MIght be the same springs though, as mine is LWB and I have an extra 50kg in the back all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom