Kudos for High Caliber Air Conditioning (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I met a member of CSC, Shawn Kurian, at the Day on the beach run on Sunday, how fortuitous for me. Shawn owns an A/C repair service and my A/C shut down last night. I called Shawn (Motleyone) late in the morning today and he was on his way over in short order. Shawn had me up and running quickly and explained everything clearly so I knew my issues and my options, very reasonable rates and I know I needed what I was charged for. The :princess: and I thank you, Shawn!
Contact info for High Caliber below. I added this to my phone contacts so I don't need to look it up in the future.

Shawn Kurian, High Caliber Air Conditioning LLC. 602-680-9547
WWW. HighCaliberAC.com Like us on Facebook for AC tips.

Cool - its good to have contacts in the group. There are a lot of people on here that are very talented and honest including Shawn.

More info in the sticky section where other CSC business owners are.

dang, and here I thought you were talking about vehicle A/Cs - the Blazer's A/C is fuggered :mad:

will add the contact to my phone tomorrow morning when it's charged again

Hey, Shawn - what area of the valley do you cover? My in-laws are having problems with compressor running but not blowing cold, but they're in South (SOUTH!) Chandler. Thanks, and always good to know someone with the skills,

and anytime really means that - they came at about 6pm (same day I called), diagnosed the problem, presented me with options, executed the option I chose - excellent service

will definitely use them again when the time comes

:cheers:

Thanks to High Caliber A/C

Just wanted to leave an endorsement for Shawn and Wil from High Caliber Air Conditioning :)

Knowledgeable, honest, and will go the extra mile to make sure the job is done right. They have saved me twice this year. In April my first unit quit due to a leak in the evaporator coil (4 yrs 11 months 15 days old). They got the coil replaced for me just under the 5 year factory warranty (Phew). In July, my second unit died, mostly due to old age (18yrs), and I determined it was no longer cost effective to fix (age and lack of efficiency). Shawn gave me a great deal on a new unit that included a 10 year no hassle warranty (100% full replacement and labor warranty). They even stayed until 10pm installing it. My electricity usage has dropped, and the house is now evenly cooled and more comfortable than ever (variable speed fan, 2 stage compressor).

I will be recommending them all my friends and family in the area.

Thanks Shawn :clap:

Dadgummit, I forgot we had an AC guy in CSC. Mine went down on Saturday and I could've used the help.:frown:

Brother Rob
I wish you would have called. Our goal is to educate people and prevent them from paying high prices, getting taken or ripped off. We stand behind everything we do with the best warranties in the industry. Don't be fooled by the free service call ads you see from some of the big companies. Nothing is free in life and the prices they charge more than make up for the so called free service call. Anyone on this board can call me anytime for free advice.

Shawn

Brother Rob
I wish you would have called. Our goal is to educate people and prevent them from paying high prices, getting taken or ripped off. We stand behind everything we do with the best warranties in the industry. Don't be fooled by the free service call ads you see from some of the big companies. Nothing is free in life and the prices they charge more than make up for the so called free service call. Anyone on this board can call me anytime for free advice.

Shawn

Thanks Shawn, I can't say I'm not satisfied with the service. I knew what was wrong and they showed up in 2 hours and had it running inside of 3. I certainly would have rather given the job to a cruiser guy.

What pisses me off more that anything is I prolly could have fixed it myself but nobody sells parts to amateurs.

Thought I would resurrect this thread:

The GF's A/C decided to die last week. I called Shawn and they were out the next day to meet my schedule - they were even early. Troubleshot the problem and had us up and running in less than about an hour. Good folks, great service, thanks again!

Well, it was my turn this weekend. One of my AC units went out and we were sweltering :frown: I put a call out on Sunday night and they came out this holiday morning right away!

Honestly I can say one of the best and most fair companies Ive worked with. They not only fixed it but made several improvements as well.

They even put up with my wife's chit chat and many questions (she is laughing as I type this :lol:)

Thanks Shawn and William!

Let this be a warning to anyone that bounces a check with our company. We will send Murf's wife after you. :D

NCIS has nothing on her!

Funny story: Many years ago, we had a major problem with our mortgage company that was a mistake on their end and had no success in getting any help. In the meantime they were threatening foreclosure (even though we were making payments which were mistakenly being posted elsewhere on thier side). After exhausting endless hours on the phone and getting nowhere, she did some creative internet searching and was able to locate the direct phone number of the Vice President of this very large company. The very suprised vp quickly had the issue resolved and then try to hire her :D (she declined). It still makes me laugh

Anyway, thanks again Shawn for coming out at a moments notice on the holiday :cheers:

Shawn, thanks for taking care of my service manager the other day with his heater.

he was very impressed with you guys :cheers:

Shawn took great care of my parents last summer. He went all the way to Cave Creek, multiple times, to take care of them.

Shawn is thorough, knowledgeable and honest. He and his team will do right by you so you won't have to worry if you are being sold something you don't need or if you are being overcharged for what you do need.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom