For Sale: Kayline soft top FJ40

Discussion in 'For Sale - Parts' started by rfrisco90, Mar 22, 2010.

Fetching feeds...

Classifieds Guidelines... short but sweet

- Prices: It is STRONGLY SUGGESTED that you POST A PRICE for each item. Don't ask for bids or offers, this is not EBay. And please, no prices in the Title.
- Location: IH8MUD reaches over 250 unique countries per day. Please include your state/country in the Title.
- Sold Items: Threads remain for price/product research. Make a final Reply to note your item is sold.

Tie Rod Media LLC does not get involved in transactions or disputes. PLEASE perform your own due diligence to ensure a smooth transaction.
  1. rfrisco90

rfrisco90

Kayline soft top FJ40 used dark gray or black in color. In good shape and all hardware is included $200 located in tampa fl. local pickup only. rfrisco90@aol.com 813-245-1182 ryan
  2. I'll take it...only really need top if you'll ship
  3. rfrisco90

rfrisco90

it is too much trouble to ship. Would have to get a trucking company and take off work to meet them. thanks though
  4. JohnnyC

JohnnyC Long ago TLCA# 2231 SILVER Star

what top are you talking about?

an oem replacement top or like a fast track?

the fast track brakes down and is ups shippable...they can easilly box it up.

oem would need to be trucked...if it is oem then $200 is a steal...very underpriced
  5. rfrisco90

rfrisco90

looks like a OEM one to me. full coverage looks like a jeep oem top
  6. JohnnyC

7. rfrisco90

rfrisco90

will double check tonight but I am 95% sure it is the first one
  8. Living in the Past

Living in the Past SILVER Star

Where you dig that picture up Johnny? It would may you cry if I told you what I paid for the top and doors. Included a spare set of windows and vent window gaskets:grinpimp:
  9. well if you cant just box up the top and ship....I might have someone who could drive down and ship for me
  10. JohnnyC

11. New2Cruiser

New2Cruiser

Interested also, but would also need it shipped. If it is the Kayline fast trac should be able to break down and fit in a box to ship. Obviously, I would cover shipping charges and box...
    Thanks,
    Case

12. rfrisco90

rfrisco90

Update: I got the top out of storage tonight and it has been damaged by mice. it has several holes that range from quarter size to tennis ball size. The framing and soft doors are still good though. Let me know if anybody is still interested.
  13. Hi I would be interested but would need to have it shipped to NY obviously would pay Im in the middle of a build in Africa but will be in NY soon , can pay by paypal or transfer