Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
name is Jeff, live in Las Vegas.. Just purchased an 1995 fxj80. Have lucked for a few years just reading...as I also have a 1987 fj60 restored and a 1998 4Runner limited. I love this forum and I know so many of you know tons more then me. I am in the process of restoring the 80. Not sure what I am going to do yet. Just know won't be lifted and will try and keep it stock with with a few modern goodies like navigation. It is black with that grey blue. Pics will follow. I just joined an hour ago. Any help, suggestions or anything I should know- do I would love to hear. Other wise I just love Land cruisers! And toyotas in general. Glad to have finally joined and hope to be a part of this comunity. Also never been in a group or a forum so please excuse me with all the mistakes I make ( grammar, spelling, cursing,racist remarks(not racist just say dumb s***). Just here to learn and help when I can.

Also about to do complete interior Andy help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your, new to you, FZJ80. If you're planning on keeping your Cruiser pretty much stock, Cdan and Beno will become you friends. The two of them can get you just about anything (OEM parts) that you'll ever need at a good price. Just keep your wallet out and enjoy the addiction.

I have a 95, welcome to the forum. I started as most have doing all the maint , a search here will give you great examples of what needs to be done. I was fortunate my Cruiser has a safari cloth Interior thats really great condition. The cloth Interiors are holding up much better than the leather from what I have read. This Is a great place for you to learn. Good Luck..!

Welcome to the addiction!

Do the searches for those things that you are interested in and always post pictures or it didn't happen!

'Mud welcome: :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Welcome. Contact @FloridaFJ80 for leather seat covers. Or canvas ones. He's got some nice ones from what I hear. The other option need not be named but it was a horrible option.

Welcome to all things 80 :clap: There is TONS of info here....learn how to use the search feature (it took me a while to figure out) and you can find almost anything! Your wallet is the limit.....er I mean the sky!

Thanks guys... great info already. Very much appreciated. Already had a terrible experience with cruiser parts.net ... They are the worst. Of course I went to them BEOFORE I learned about this forum.(not smart)

Welcome aboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom