Just bought a Suzuki! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome to the new addiction.

Nice ride chochmo!, hahaha

First Post and this is all you got? ;) At lease I don't drive a Kia is all I got to say ;)

Buddy adam is building front bumper for it as we speak, and the tracks just showed up. Should be bad ass in not time! ;) big enough to keep up with the old broncos anyway ;)

You and Adam really ought to do Cruise Moab sometime. Cruisers and EBs all over town. No excuses.

It's on the list, just would have to do it unofficially, because Adam doesn't have a cruiser.

minicage.JPG

Here is the cage coming together, already have a job lined up for it deep in the mountains of Tumbler picking up some construction garbage on a pipeline built 3 years ago, crossing a few creeks lots of logs and a few swamps, just have to hook up winch and add tracks! Adam says he will be my swamper (oil field trucking term for copilot/helper for you city slickers) for free ;)

Looks good! :beer:

cage2.JPG
Finished up tacking the cage up this weekend when I went over to Adams, now he's just gonna weld it up solid and just have to get the tracks on and the winch ready and it should be ready for some work ;) It looks a lot better in person then in the photos, think on tracks it will look quite deadly. Will eventually put some off road lights between the two middle bars too. Adam first thought it was too many bars and he wasn't going to put the center ones on his, but now that it's done, it looks good and it looks like it would do an excellent job keeping brush off the windshield and the wipers.

Just have to do a bit more trimming on the front fenders, hook up winch and build rear bumper and she's ready to go on the job I have
IMG_0448.JPG
lined up in Tumber!

That is cool. Look forward to the reports on how well she drives and handles off road. :beer:

Massive Lights! At the speeds you're traveling will they be able to keep up?? Looks great, next best thing to
a Flextrack Nodwell. I'm curious as to how well it does on off camber, steep stuff.
Is it deep water capable? Or do you have intentions of testing that yet?

Yeah those are just crappy princess auto lights i set up for my quad quickly while plowing, and I just set them up on the cage to get ready for winter plowing duties as I don't need lights on it right now, we have lots of sunlight up north ;) not deep water capable, not planning on it, but it can do atleast 2 ft I would think, haven't checked where the air intake is. just trimmed the wheel well to the max, might have to do a bit more lift if I want to do hard core wheeling with it, but I don't have time right now, will worry about that later. Just finishing up winch hook up then rear bumper and good to go.

IMGP0732.JPG
IMGP0730.JPG
IMGP0729.JPG
Here is the little beast getting billed out at $350 a day! ;)

Last edited:
Cool! So, what exactly are you harrowing?

There was a spill that we cleaned up and then hauled in new topsoil, so we seeded, fertilized and harrowed. It was getting late in the year and the slope was long and risk of erosion so we wanted to make sure we had some catch and looks like the fall rye did well. We had used our quads in the past but have overheating issues so we gave the mini truck a go and except for needing an extra inch lift, did really well. Generally we don't harrow in forested areas, as it is a little overkill, but spills are a little more high profile so we want to give it the best chance to grow well and look good when we are done.

snow mini photo.JPG
Here as I was widening the driveway snow berms I drove out into two feet of snow to get out of the way for my GF to go ride her horse she took a picture of me in the deep snow. Seems to work pretty good, still haven't gotten it stuck. Had to take a few runs at a few road berms to make it over and the odd time I have to get the front locked up, but seems to float pretty good with the big tracks. And have to drive it in low range all the time. Still need the bit of a lift but I have that ordered and hopefully installing a little more lift this week.

Look at that sunshine! :)

Ha Ha, yeah been blue skies since the last snow fall over a week ago ;)

Nice. Looks like you're getting a lot of use out of that little suzuki. Curious how durable it will be over time with being run hard with the tracks and dragging implements.

Oh, merry christmas Deny and all you friendly swamp donkeys.
DSC_0311a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom