JT Outfitters Sucks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It is amazing how some people/companies stay in business. There are at lest two on this forum who I have done thousands of dollars worth of business with and now that I have run through that spending spree are just terribly to deal with. Don't respond to me, when they do they tell me I don't know what I am talking about.

Same deal, I won something from this guys ebay store and paid for it. He never contacted me or responded to my emails. I finally had to open a dispute. Only then did he send the stuff to me. I have emailed him countless time asking him what part of the my two grand offended him. Once he gets the big score he treats you like crap.

F them.

Call these companies out by name and make everyone aware of who they are, otherwise this is just a bunch of BS whining on the internet and does not have a place in a thread like this.....:crybaby:

Still waiting.....

JTO is run by two brothers, John and Joe Turpin.....

Joe does the eBay thing and some phone sales and is well known for being a flake and will not follow through on orders or totally screwing things up......

John on the other hand, has always done good by me, never had any problems in his dealings...... and will buy again....

I suggest if you want something JTO sells, call and ask for John, otherwise forget it.......

I have ordered an A/C (vintage air) from them and got it for less than everyone else (999.99) and it arrived in a week, I just ordered the painless 10107 wiring harness (with 2 extra circuits) on Monday for $130.00 less than most (249.99) and it arrived today on Thursday. Always a pleasure doing business with them. If you're having problems with them, I recommend calling them on the phone. I've been dealing with them for over 7 years. Hope this helps someone, cause their prices are hard to beat....

I have ordered an A/C (vintage air) from them and got it for less than everyone else (999.99) and it arrived in a week, I just ordered the painless 10107 wiring harness (with 2 extra circuits) on Monday for $130.00 less than most (249.99) and it arrived today on Thursday. Always a pleasure doing business with them. If you're having problems with them, I recommend calling them on the phone. I've been dealing with them for over 7 years. Hope this helps someone, cause their prices are hard to beat....

You are one of the rare ones. Search and there are a couple of new threads in the last month or so. Calling DOES NOT make a difference. I hope this helps someone else to not get screwed over and the repeated run around. Too many good vendors on here to take a chance with a vendor who repeatedly lets people down. I dealt with them over 7 years ago and they havn't changed.

bowser???? Where ya at?
Guy here on mud that spends all his time in 60 tech just had an experience. They sent him the wrong part and then wanted to charge him a ridiculous restocking fee for their error.

Fxxx JT.

You are lucky.

JT Outfitters Sucks

ORLY :rolleyes:

not gonna say they "suck" but I went to buy an ignition switch (maybe a 1-2 ounce item) for 19.95 and they want a whopping 10 to ship it... shipping is 50% of price of item!! wtf!

I bought a few items from J T Outfitters about 4-5 years ago. A clutch kit for my 22RE pickup and later a clutch master and slave cylinder. The parts were good OEM Japanese stuff, the turnaround was quick and the price was right. I was just looking at their website and ebay store a couple of days ago. It looks like they've expanded into a big, big company. I think they were a small dedicated Toyota 4x4 shop some year back. Now it looks like they're trying to do it all. -- Matt

ShopKulture A Blog for Gearheads & Home Shop Engineers

did you really ask this question?
<look in the mirror and ask him.>

The question begs- How do they stay in business?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom