JT Graphics: Design for Cruisers, Flyfishing and Beer (Other things too) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trapper50cal

TEQ Frame of Mind
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Starting this thread up to let folks know that I am accepting Landcruiser and associated clients for design projects ranging from Corporate Identity to Product Logoship to Advertising to Retail Design to Signage. I have worked as designer for a Brewpub (and other clients) in Durango, Colorado for 9 years.

I am looking to do work where my passions lie. They always say, " Do what you love and it won't even feel like work" and I love Graphic Art, Landcruisers, Flyfishing and Beer (oh, and Hunting too, I hunt Spring Turkey and Archery Elk down here in SW Colorado). So its workin out okay!

I will post some recent Landcruiser samples as soon as they are in their final state and I have the clients permission....

jwtravis@steamworksbrewing.com is my contact

Folks can visit Steamworks Brewery | Steamworks Brewing Co. - Brewpubs in Durango & Bayfield Colorado, Craft Brewery to see some of my Beer-based design (The labels and products, not the website)

Currently I do not do website development but I have branched into providing elements such as static images, Transparent Background .pngs and am trying to move into Flash Banners.

Thanks for your time!
UPDATE: Some samples of my work are down below
l l l
VVV

Trapper50cal

Last edited:
Okay, so I promised some samples…

In some cases, such as window signage and package design, I will include the original graphic and a photo of the product after install/production…

Your Flesh Tattoo-

Primary Window Sign
yftmainwindowdesign.jpg

By trapper50cal at 2010-03-12
yftmainwindowinstallfro.jpg

yftmainwindowinstall.jpg

Door Sign
yftovalwindowdesign.jpg

yftovalwindowinstall.jpg

Business Cards (They liked all 6 versions so they printed them all to have variety)
yftbizcards.jpg

T-Shirt Idea (Not in production yet)
tshirtidea2k10.jpg

Cairo Café-

cairocafedesign.jpg

cairocafeinstall.jpg

By trapper50cal at 2010-03-24

In this case, they wanted to utilize the inside covered window space too so we made a modified version of the front that both bordered the front and operated as a dry erase board on the inside…
cairocafeinstallinside.jpg

Last edited:
La Plata Electric Association – (Not exciting stuff but sometimes work isn’t exciting)

Ads
lpea1.jpg

lpea3.jpg

lpea4.jpg

Sticker
lpea5.jpg

Annual Report ( I never want to do this type of project EVER again)
lpea6.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, it's a fair bit of work trying to encapsulate 10 yrs of work from design files into forum posts...So we'll stop there for the day. Obviously, I haven't even touched on my primary client, Steamworks Brewing Co. yet....More to come. I also have done some work for Paul Pilgrim, 24HOURSOFNEVADA and Woody that I will post up after the designs have been released by them (Don't want to spoil any of their surprises)

Last edited:
I enjoy seeing this. I did Graphic Design for 8 years before changing careers. I only do it part time now, just because I still love it. Good work, keep it coming!

Dan

SICK WORK MAN !

My wife did graphic design for a small sign shop for 13 years as the sole employee until a few weeks ago...damn economy. I wish she could find work doing this for clients like you have, as freelance work.

Do you have a website with your portfolio?

Hello, im up in Montrose and Your Flesh has the coolest biz cards , nice work, and BEST place in CO for a tat......keep up the good work!!

Need to talk to you about my small little place i got here. Want to get some stuff made up for it. Like decals / cards / stuff for on my trucks.

When you get a chance send me a PM.

Thanks.

I have an old ConFerr roof rack. I wish someone could replicate the decals that have worn off the corners..!! :meh: ???

Know what I mean....jelly bean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom