JDM 200 series Premium Horn install and sound comparison (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not as pretty as your horns... but very similar sound $47.00 per horn and got them the next day from the dealership

Lou

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD
image-4053101258.jpg
image-1259670454.jpg

The Lexus CT200h which surprisingly has a big boy horn sound .... Plug and play

Lou

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

Any sound clips?

I was able to get my hands on 2 sets from new arrival of 30.

They were gone in 15 min as soon as they showed up in stock:eek:

Pms were send to first 2 people from waiting list.

Akella said:
I was able to get my hands on 2 sets from new arrival of 30.

They were gone in 15 min as soon as they showed up in stock:eek:

Pms were send to first 2 people from waiting list.

No matter how you can get your hands on these, (got mine on eBay) the improvement is totally worth it! Akella, between your hand throttle business and now the horns...someone in Toyota supply chain must be scratching their heads. Thanks for all your efforts!

We're getting closer to mine! :D

Got 3 more purchased. However they will be here end of the August. I will pm Next people in line later on today.

I bought one online and it's way worth it. Nothing like laying on your horn and having everybody's head turn around!

I bought one online and it's way worth it. Nothing like laying on your horn and having everybody's head turn around!

I know, but unfortunately when i got my new horns installed everybody stopped cutting me off. So i dont have enough use of them to enjoy them.

5 sets will be coming at the end of the August. 3 are spoken for.

For those who are looking to get a cheaper option, you can buy the FIAMM horns as well. Similar setup, but they are not plug-and-play - I have a similar set to the ones below, and the terminals need help to stay on the horns since they don't lock into the OEM harness.

The sound is much like the 1970's American cars. I like it.

Amazon.com: FIAMM 74100 El Grande - Twin Horns - Red: Automotive

Again, not to take away from the great service Akella is doing (again!). Just an option for those looking for a 'now' and 'cheap' :)

I know, but unfortunately when i got my new horns installed everybody stopped cutting me off. So i dont have enough use of them to enjoy them.

They can just "feel" your badass horns waiting to pummel them, so they are waiting for more vulnerable victims to cut off...

My 2 YO daughter helped me put these new horns on tonight. The roadrunner cartoon MEEp MEEp is gone. The sound is now just like the video. Coolness! Thanks Yan.

I keep thinking of the truck in Baja this February that initiated a left turn (no signal) while I was passing at speed. It would have been ugly had we come together. I was prepped (hi beam flashes, fingers on horn), so I was on the horn immediately, but these new horns should get attention just a bit quicker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom