Jacked up my new inner axle seal, any suggestions to get it rolling by Monday? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tubalubb

what do you mean by "put it back together"?
Threads
i put a call out to my local club but just in case i can't find one I need to know if there is some way to salvage this.
I've been doing a knuckle rebuild the last few days on my 97 lx450 and its been the ever so enjoyable hot mess I knew it would be. Tonight I finally started putting it all back together and somehow managed to pinch my new inner axle seal terribly. Frankly I'm not sure how it happened, I did everything I should have but who knows, it is no longer a circle.
If I can't find a new one, is there any home solution I can do to get this truck rolling on Monday? I hate to go through all of this work and have it leak again, it just makes me ill.
Thanks in advance.
Tub

Well, never mind that. I looked at advance online and my store happens to have one. They never have 1/4" fuel line but they have an inner axle seal for a 97 lx450 go figure. I never thought these parts would be available locally, the kit I have is made in OZ. thanks anyway.
Tub

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom