Jack Adapter 80/LX450 series *Off Roader must have* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Many thanks to my wife for pointing out the needs and encouragement to design a safe method for jacking our Land Cruisers.

A factory Toyota jack is one of the most reliable well made jacks available. Little to fail and works in any position but safe placement is a problem and safety concern. This jack adapter eliminates the placement problem especially when ideal circumstance are not available. Other adapter systems are available, but I could not find any to fit under an axle with a flat tire making them pretty much worthless.

More details and order info CLICK HERE

$35 FREE shipping in the USA

100 series also PM me

Made in the USA

usa.gif

jack-adp-80-jpg.1286791
jack-with-adp-jpg.1286792
jack-adp-80-100-rear-jpg.1286793
jack-adp-front-80-jpg.1286794
jack-storage-jpg.1286795

Land Cruiser Products ◄ website

Last edited:
Getting a lot of interest from our friends across the pond in Australia.

Shipping to Australia has a $30 additional cost. The good is its a flat rate up to 4lbs or 3 adapters. So if you are in Australia and interested find a couple others blokes with interest to share the shipping. PM to set it up.

Phil-
I have had a chance to use the mount a few times during routine PM. Really works well. Stuck me that when I have to use a jack on the road it is usually dark and parts often get lost. Enclosed is my fix; bit of paint also helps with corrosion resistance. Compliments again on a simple and effective piece of kit.
jack mount.jpg

Just ordered one - thanks for making these available!

FAQ - Will the factory jack with adapter lift my Cruiser up enough to change a tire?

Yes easily, if the tire fits on your 80/LX450 (even 37's) the factory jack with our adapter will work without question. Other manufactures jack/adapter do not tell you that there jack/adapter combo will not fit under your axle with a flat tire making them worthless IMO.

Used mine again yesterday. One of the best products ever created for our trucks!

Smitty

That is a great mod, makes me feel like a mall cruiser with my high-lift...

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom