ISO OEM speakers for LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have OEM speakers for a LX470 or Hundy they're interested in selling?

I think I kept the ones out of my 2003 Land Cruiser. I will have to check my spare parts box tonight.
Why do you want the OEM speakers? I found aftermarket speakers for very little money and the fit great.

Thanks brices123. I was looking for some aftermarket speakers but was unsure how the install would go since I would have to alter the OEM wiring harness and that's something I have no experience in. I'm just looking to replace a couple of bad speakers.

What I did was cut the wires about 2 inches before the factory speaker plug. That way, if anyone ever wanted to put factory speakers back in, all they would have to do is rewire the plugs.

The speakers I bought were not very expensive. You cannot tell from looking at the doors they are in there. It still looks factory, just sounds better. I did not do anything with the subwoofer.

I did a little research and found speaker harnesses that should be a direct fit. I'll order them and see f they work. By chance, did you ever find your OEM speakers?

No I did not. I looked this weekend and the speakers I was thinking of are the ones for my 80. Sorry.

Thanks for looking, I'll take your advice and go the aftermarket route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom