For Sale is this a fair or decent deal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1976 FJ40.

seller is offering an all original FJ40. It runs, drives, shifts, and brakes well. 44,000 miles and is in good mechanical condition. Items that need attention include: carb- need tune up, rear brake lights (not wired), rear passenger leaf shackle needs additional welding support, rear tub is in need of repair, rust on bottom of rear ambulance doors, rust on bottom of doors, and the front factory mounted winch is not operational (but original to the truck).

All interior and exterior components are in original condition including the front factory mounted winch (sale includes the original dealer bumper and dealer tag), driver and passenger seats, radio cover, jump seats, roll bar, center console, original matching 2F motor, tranny, wheels, etc. All original to this truck.

00W0W_bhRiOYt6Gxd_600x450.jpg

00L0L_k8ytpQzB3X4_600x450.jpg

00G0G_hIvRb0TTMdn_600x450.jpg

00f0f_b1t0aCCBiVK_600x450.jpg

00s0s_ep0xuxtHpfO_600x450.jpg

Pic of engine and underside please

I would pass. Fixing rust is expensive.

Based on your location in the rust belt, I am going to say the tub is probably a 100% write off. as are most things you are looking at like the top, sides, all of the doors and god knows what else. $1,500.00 would be more than generous on your part. $600.00 If the frame is rotten like you eluded to. I would pass. This rig is probably worth more as parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom