Introduce Yourself (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hmmm, I know a few Tom's. Do you know what type of RX7 he drives?

Hi Everyone,
Been on MUD for quite awhile but have been pretty quiet. My name is Scott. I know a few of you but hope to be able to spend more time out exploring and meeting others. Anyhow, I have a FJ Cruiser that I hope will fit right in.

Welcome! Will you be joining us on this Sunday's run of the month? ( I had heard a rumor of a new FJC coming on the run )

Welcome! Will you be joining us on this Sunday's run of the month? ( I had heard a rumor of a new FJC coming on the run )

If you've got room for one more, as of now I'm in. I was going to post in the ROTM thread but thought I'd intro myself first. let me know if there is a spot open.

There are always spots open - the more the merrier! Weve had anywhere from 4 trucks up to 33 trucks on ROTM's before.

Any and all are always welcome - pretty casual around CSC

Wow, the ROTM looked fun, I'm bummed I just now found this group! I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend, I spent Saturday wheeling in Prescott/Jerome/Sedona for the Overland Journal open house
_MG_8500_web.jpg

Anyway, I'm Jason, live in Tempe, and am an architecture and real estate photographer and stay-at-home dad
(@roehnerrr on Instagram)

welcome :cheers:

Hi folks, my name is Brett Wilmore and I just picked up my FJZ80 a month ago. I live in Tucson and get out on the 4WD trails to hunt, canoe, hike, camp, look at wildlife, or just enjoy the outdoors. Top pic is last week in the Coconino Nat'l Forest on FS 132d in Newman Canyon during bowhunter elk season. Lower pic is pulling my friend's disabled 3/4 ton chevy 2500 HD Duramax out of same canyon (lost his diesel injector pump). Got him up to the top no sweat. Very grateful for the 1FZ-FE on that adventure! I enjoyed meeting a few of the guys from CSC up on the FS 6142 "connection".

20140924_090220[1].jpg

20140915_132516[1].jpg

Toyota to the rescue. I see the Tundra is there to help in the picture too...

Welcome Brett. How did your hunt go?

Toyota to the rescue. I see the Tundra is there to help in the picture too...

Welcome Brett. How did your hunt go?
Hi Murf, thanks for asking. Fantastic hunt, although I did not get an elk myself. Saw them every day, helped pack out a new friend's, and dined on elk tenderloin in camp the next day!

Welcome to Arizona Toyota 4x4s Online!
This is the result of a lot of talk in recent months about starting up a new
Toyota Land Cruiser club for all of Arizona that woudn't exclude other Toyota
4x4s such as the Hilux, Tacoma, 4Runner, etc.
Our discussions led us to an online forum for all residents of AZ, not just
those who live in one of the major population centers, who share a love of
Toyota 4x4s and 4wheeling.
The purpose of this board is to further this discussion, as well as organise trail
rides and informal meetings, talk about our rigs, plan for the future, or talk
about whatever comes up that is of interest to the members of this board.
So, if you live in AZ, have a Toyota 4x4 (including Lexus LX and GX models)
and want to interact with others that do as well, this forum is for you.

Enjoy!
Eric here and just purchased a stock used 200 series. I know barely a cruiser but I think I can have some fun. Had an 80 series for six years and loved it but chose complicated (or simple if it works). Goals for cruisin' are broken arrow type runs and family camping in Moab while remaining as stock as possible. Am inexperienced off roading but some experience on enduro bikes and my GS. Can't take the family on my GS. Hope to meet up and learn while enjoying outdoors.

Hi my name is Paul. I live in Peoria, AZ and will be picking up my 97' LX450 hopefully today. Right now I drive a 96' 4runner V6, 5spd, with E-lock. It's a good little truck but I wanted something a little larger now that the wife and I will be adding a little one in April and we have 3 dogs. Anyway, the LX is in really nice condition, no lockers but I have a VIAIR compressor and take I had in another vehicle so I will be putting that in the LX and either get an ARB or just throw an Aussie in there. Plans for it are a 2" TJM lift with progressive springs, Radflo shocks, Method NV's, either 305/70/16's, or 295/75/16's, the locker in the rear, CDL switch, remove the running boards, install my air compressor and CB I have from a previous vehicle, maybe 4.56's on down the road, and probably call it a day for awhile. Plan on using it for daily driving, occasional weekend exploring/excursion, and taking the family to our favorite camping/hiking/water hole locations.

Let me see if I can get a picture.
LX450.jpg

nice LX Paul ~ where did you pick it up from, did you have to go out of state?

I guess I never said much about the truck. It has 176k on the odo and the guy I bought it from hardly ever drove it because he had 5 vehicles and was constantly traveling with his cummins pulling his travel trailer. He didn't have the truck long and the previous owner did a lot of maintenance on it with receipts. If you guys see anything not done that should be let me know. I plan on changing all fluids with Amsoil like I do on my vehicles. I picked it up for 8k which seemed to be a good deal around here after searching on and off for many years.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1415527981.494197.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1415527992.006595.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1415528002.014834.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1415528012.051310.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1415528022.531939.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1415528030.521798.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1415528038.644252.jpg

Getting a vehicle with stacks of maint receipts is a huge plus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom