Interesting Rocker Trim Panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was searching around for armor and came across these for the T4R Trail Edition. It looks like that particular vehicle suffers from a similar problem that the GX does when the running boards are removed. Shrockworks makes these cool steel panels that fill the void. I wonder if they could make something like that for the GX470? Would anyone besides myself be interested?

Trail Edition Rocker Trim, 5th Gen 4Runner

shrockworks2.jpg
shrockworks1.jpg

YES. I would be very interested!

That's slick.

Those are pretty sharp. That place makes quality 4runner parts.

FWIW- called over to see what they had on offer/if they do custom, etc. It sounds like he would need quite a few guys to pony up before he looked at fabbing some up. Doesn't do anything for the GXs, and doesn't seem like he plans to. That said, if enough folks were willing to go in sorta sight unseen with deposits, seems possible.

Thanks for calling! Seem like the typical response for introducing any type of new product. The funny thing is that he is really missing the boat with the GX platform given all of the Toyota products they make, it would take little work to adapt T4R stuff to the GX. If I was back in CO I would have my fab guy come up with something, but that is not in the realm of possibilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom